• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

CHRISTMAS SPIRIT! Lets get into it.

Oh dag, someone got offended... Change the title of this to "Holiday Spirit" stat!

For now on you decorate a holiday tree and go on holiday vacations!! Jebus was born on holiday day!!

War is over (happy christmas) Is my all time favorite... Its got that dark vibe to it that I like

I wish it could be christmas erryday... it brings out the :drunk: in me.

MerryChristmasMerryChristmasMerryChristmasMerryChristmasMerryChristmasMerryChristmasMerryChristmasMERRYCHRISTMASMERRYCHRISTMAS!

I said it....because it's CHRISTMAS......why can't we call CHRISTMAS, CHRISTMAS? It's not happy holiday, it's MerryChristmas. All others can kiss my Bhut.

No but really, I can't stand the walking on egg shells in this country. We have no backbone....I'm bringing CHRISTMAS BACK BABY!

http://youtu.be/ak5VwASLuFs

I already brung it back. That's right, me, a Jewish dude. Suck it, hater!

Let it snow let it snow, let it snow...:woohoo:

'tis the season to be jolly, fa-la-la-la-laaaaaaaaaaaaa la la la la!

:rofl:

By the way - I've never been a PC type - cant stand "Happy holidays" - its crap.

If its Christmas time and someone wishes me a merry Christmas, why woul I possibly get upset? They aren't oppressing me, they're wishing me merriment.

They could tell me o go F myself like they do the other 340-some days a year, but no, they're saying "peace on earth".

Getting offended by that is like getting offended by someone offering you a slice of their birthday cake. "What?!?! It's not *my* birthday you insensitive prickl!!"

Please.

If you happy to know my (hardly practiced) faith, wish me happy Hannukah. If not, Merry Christmas will do just fine, thanks. I may even be wearing a red & white scarf at the time, whistling "we wish you a merry Christmas".

La la la

I already brung it back. That's right, me, a Jewish dude. Suck it, hater!

Let it snow let it snow, let it snow...:woohoo:

'tis the season to be jolly, fa-la-la-la-laaaaaaaaaaaaa la la la la!

:rofl:

By the way - I've never been a PC type - cant stand "Happy holidays" - its crap.

If its Christmas time and someone wishes me a merry Christmas, why woul I possibly get upset? They aren't oppressing me, they're wishing me merriment.

They could tell me o go F myself like they do the other 340-some days a year, but no, they're saying "peace on earth".

Getting offended by that is like getting offended by someone offering you a slice of their birthday cake. "What?!?! It's not *my* birthday you insensitive prickl!!"

Please.

If you happy to know my (hardly practiced) faith, wish me happy Hannukah. If not, Merry Christmas will do just fine, thanks. I may even be wearing a red & white scarf at the time, whistling "we wish you a merry Christmas".

La la la

Happy chewbacca... Or however the heck you spell it. :)

I never realized how many spellings there were. Is there a "correct" one?

Merry chrishannukkahmas and a happy ramakwanzadon

Can't find a video anywhere but there was a song in a nickelodeon Christmas special.

Back