• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Chuck Norris Facts

cheezydemon said:
Fact - Amazingly, Chuck norris is NOT the biggest douche on the planet, but he is damned close.

Nah, nowhere near close. John Edward and Criss Angel are the biggest by far. In fact, they fight over it all the time, constantly trying to top each other to see who's the number one douche.

Have you seen Texas ranger?? Unparalelled Douche fest.

youtube has some distilled moments that are hilarious in their seperation of these moments from the rest of the ridiculous episodes.

The Best are:

When he stares down a bear and stops it in it's tracks with his sheer will power, set to a soundtrack of cheeseball native american music.

When he brings down a helicopter with the frigging rocket launcher on his gun rack, only to duke it out with the uninjured pilot.....you just have to see it.

cheezydemon said:

youtube has some distilled moments that are hilarious in their seperation of these moments from the rest of the ridiculous episodes.

The Best are:

When he stares down a bear and stops it in it's tracks with his sheer will power, set to a soundtrack of cheeseball native american music.

When he brings down a helicopter with the frigging rocket launcher on his gun rack, only to duke it out with the uninjured pilot.....you just have to see it.

You do realize that Walker, Texas Ranger is a documentary, not a TV show, right?

cheezydemon said:

The Best are:

oh, yeah it's douchey as all hell, but i still say the other two i mentioned are WAY bigger douches.

I maintain sickmont, that I may accept the validity of your statement, and still maintain that My claim is valid as well.

3rd place sounds about right!:cheers:

cheezydemon said:

The Best are:

Here, for the lazy people :) http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=BrOwcZPwDO8

Go Chuck!

FACT: Chuck Norris is so tuff, his rice bubbles don't go snap, crackle and pop, they go "shrrrrr here he comes"!!!!!

Rice bubbles??? Is that what they call Kellogs Rice Crispies in OZ? If you are drinking and posting (as I am) Cheers, Mate.

Okay okay! You're at work. I posted that before you told me. Well, since you are at work I will drink one for you. I thought I was going to have to eat some rice crispies/bubbles with milk and sugar a little while ago after eating the AJ's Superhot Poppers (see thread) I made. I made it to five. Damn... my stomach is not happy right now.

Only wankers eat rice bubbles....unless they are inside a sheep already. ;P
Or, covered in Naga Sav...then it's ok.

QuadShotz said:
Only wankers eat rice bubbles....unless they are inside a sheep already. ;P
Or, covered in Naga Sav...then it's ok.

Ok then...........At least we know who is doing the drinking and posting around here........

And on the Seventh Day he created Chuck Norris..

From Blentec
We've really been struggling to find something that could challenge the Total Blender's blending capabilities. What could we blend that's stronger than anything we've ever blended? Then it hit us like a roundhouse kick to the face...Chuck Norris!

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=NdD54rG9oQA hahahahahahaha

Back