• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

CMPMAN1974 2013 Grow Log

Well, I know the story...if no pictures, the grow-out never happened. :) So here's my efforts so far:

032513001_zps6a84a62c.jpg

032513002_zpsbf1fbd20.jpg

032513005_zps47c08704.jpg

032513004_zpsfe9adcf9.jpg

032513012_zps324cc40f.jpg

LETTUCE SEEDLINGS
032513009_zps7f77a29f.jpg

C. TOVARII SEEDLING

032513008_zpsf2aa7287.jpg

Immaculate Chris. Not a piece of peat out of place! Did you sow in larger cells again this season? I have bunch of your stuff going again this season,the wilds are still alive so far. I took it alittle too easy on them I think but they are green,and branching with good roots. Good luck this year!

I'm using 36 cell plug trays for many. I start them a bit later intentionally to try to keep them in these if possible to plant-out time. It doesn't always work out. Potting up definitely makes bigger plants, but I"m not sure the payoff for me is that substantial to put out somewhat larger plants. I find they catch up pretty fast once in good weather. The drying out of the soil is tough though. Some will be potted up or moved for sure.

I'm happy to hear the wilds are doing well for you Pr0digal_son. They are finnicky at times. You need to keep an eye on them. lol.

Chris

Immaculate Chris. Not a piece of peat out of place! Did you sow in larger cells again this season? I have bunch of your stuff going again this season,the wilds are still alive so far. I took it alittle too easy on them I think but they are green,and branching with good roots. Good luck this year!

Thanks. I don't think I'm going to go as crazy listing every variety this season for several reasons,

I understand you don't want to keep a detailed day-by-day progress report on EVERY plant you've got going. But, how do you feel about letting us know what you planted this year? Have read about your exploits here. You are admired and have the great respect of the best growers here. Can't wait to read of your success. Ray

I could have sworn you mentioned something about going smaller with the garden this year. Maybe I'm thinking of someone else? ;)

Looking good and best of luck with the mad scientist thing this year.

Back