seed-train Coheed's 2014 and Beyond Seed Train ***NOW ACCEPTING MEMBERS FOR ROUND 3***

Just received word the train will head out to vodo first thing in the morning if all works out and will post the tracking asap

1.Coheed196 
2.Rebelgrower3 
3.SanPatricio 
4.OchoCinco 
5.Fiogga 
6.Smitty 
7.Vodu 
8.Scarecrw
9.Jamison 
10.Bhut Eater 
11.Dia Atton 
12. Brain Strain Pepper Head
13. Dulac 
14. Impending_bending
15. Judohero 
16. MeatHead1313 
17. JJJessee
18. Robert Slade Russell
19. Coheed196

I've redone the numbers taking out PepperDaddler and Tim Vader. Please get the different addresses you guys need now.

Vincent,
Since you lost all your plants taking care of your daughter, is there any seeds on the train that you want me to send you? Any special ones you are looking for.

Scarecrw said:
Vincent,
Since you lost all your plants taking care of your daughter, is there any seeds on the train that you want me to send you? Any special ones you are looking for.
Not that I can remember off the top of my head. I am on the lookout for some Borg9 though. I know they weren't in the box when I got it lol

March 3, 2014 , 12:02 pm

Delivered

LOVELAND, CO 80537 

March 3, 2014 , 10:06 am

Out for Delivery

LOVELAND, CO 80537 

March 3, 2014 , 9:56 am

Sorting Complete

LOVELAND, CO 80537 

March 3, 2014 , 6:28 am

Arrival at Post Office

LOVELAND, CO 80537 

March 2, 2014

Depart USPS Sort Facility

DENVER, CO 80217 

March 2, 2014 , 9:16 pm

Processed at USPS Origin Sort Facility

DENVER, CO 80217 

March 2, 2014

Depart USPS Sort Facility

PHOENIX, AZ 85043 

March 1, 2014 , 9:34 pm

Processed at USPS Origin Sort Facility

PHOENIX, AZ 85043 

March 1, 2014 , 2:14 pm

Dispatched to Sort Facility

PHOENIX, AZ 85029 

March 1, 2014 , 10:59 am

Acceptance

PHOENIX, AZ 85029 

According to my daughter, who gets the mail after school said " daddy you got a box in the mail, can I open it?"
I believe the train has arrived
:dance:

Scarecrw said:
According to my daughter, who gets the mail after school said " daddy you got a box in the mail, can I open it?"
I believe the train has arrived
:dance:
Woo hoo
But? tell her NO OOOO you cant open it "its explosive" lol

The train will be leaving NJ and headed to Jamison 1st thing Monday. I spent a little to much time with John Jameson this weekend (aka Master Distiller who discovered Jameson Irish Whiskey.) :cheers: I hope I can read my writing when I plant them. I will post tracking # when I return from PO.

Scarecrw said:
The train will be leaving NJ and headed to Jamison 1st thing Monday. I spent a little to much time with John Jameson this weekend (aka Master Distiller who discovered Jameson Irish Whiskey.) :cheers: I hope I can read my writing when I plant them. I will post tracking # when I return from PO.
Haha, sounds like you were at the Atlantic City Whiskey Festival this weekend or you just wanna get a head start on ST Patty's day!

Great time down there. $100 included whiskey dinner and shots the next day, while learning how to distill whiskey. Looks like I have a new hobby. I hope they do it again next year.
Here`s the tracking number.
9405 9036 9930 0147 2849 40  

:dance: Your item was delivered at 1:38 pm on March 20, 2014 in TN 38326. Happy spring planting. It's a very interesting train. I got seeds from Jamison and bhut eater and they're after me. Thanks guys.

Oh man I'm excited it's getting so close to me.... Probably won't be able to get any full plants outdoors from these this year but I'll see how well I can get a couple of them to do indoors over this winter. Stupid WI and still not having decent growing weather.

Back