seed-train Coheed's 2014 and Beyond Seed Train ***NOW ACCEPTING MEMBERS FOR ROUND 3***

judohero said:
im so excited its like waiting for Christmas
You should be lol. I was blown away by how much it had grown when I got it back after the first round.
Something else that's crazy....this thread is #5 (not counting the stickied thread) in forum ads for most replies

Sent to Impending_Bending. It's suppose to arrive Monday :) .

Here is the tracking link:

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction!execute.action?formattedLabel=9114901230801374234879 

Edit: I put in some seeds for what I'm calling bhut jolokia Dulac. They looked distinct from other bhuts, and I've been selecting them. I described them as crescent in my note, but I don't think that's accurate. I confused it with another selection from the parent.

Here are some pics to help people decide if they want them:

12097775624_df6ab94407_o.jpg

9517706639_6643a23514.jpg

I'm ok if people consider them bhuts rather than a different strain. Bhuts seem to have a lot of variation. I'm not positive they are not hybrids. I had bought bhut jolokia red seeds from Pepperlover and the parent of this one stood out. They taste the same as other bhuts to me.

Ocho Cinco said:
The seed train will be back on track tomorrow! 
What I took out:
2 BOC seeds
2 Bubblegum seeds
3 Peter Pepper seeds
3 Aleppo seeds

What I put back in:
Approx. 150 Carolina Reaper seeds (True pheno)
What someone else took: every single Carolina reaper
What someone else put back: no Carolina reapers
whoever you are, NOT COOL

Sorry it's taken me so long, been an insane week. Finished going through the seeds and now I'm going to pay my penance for keeping it for 4 days... I'll put in some goodies. Too bad someone on that list is a tw*t

impending_bending said:
What someone else took: every single Carolina reaper
What someone else put back: no Carolina reapers
whoever you are, NOT COOL

Sorry it's taken me so long, been an insane week. Finished going through the seeds and now I'm going to pay my penance for keeping it for 4 days... I'll put in some goodies. Too bad someone on that list is a tw*t
I know the train has had a few passengers since me but for the record I only took? 4-6 cant remember but for sure no more than that?but for sure take only what you are going to grow and leave the rest for other people DONT BE SELFISH THAT NOT WHAT THIS TRAIN IS ABOUT

I already had Carolina seeds from a true pod a very nice member gave me, so I didn't take any. 150 shouldn't be gone. Dunno know why anyone would want so many. I would have put some Carolina seeds in, but my seedstock is too low :( (traded a bunch away). I was wishing I could add some in, since I noticed there was none.

Edit: I used a new box for the seedtrain. The other one was getting worn. I had the same exact box and size as the one sent to me, lol.

Edit: I think I left the Wild Brazil seeds I planned to take in the new box on mistake, lol. Do you see any with blue or green writing Impending? I don't want them back (don't want anyone to have to go out of their way) if they're there, but I'm curious if you happen to notice 2 packets of Wild Brazil. I highly suggest grabbing a few yourself Impending. Whoever (forgot name) put them there rocks.

impending_bending said:
Also no peter pepper no BOC no aleppo
There's a lot of stuff I didn't find in there. Someone is a seed train highjacker
Yo man relax your throwing accusations I can understand on the Reapers if do through a 150 in there and they're all gone but not ever variety has a high number count I mean with all due respect you are number 14 on the list and if they are a must haveyou seed sorry to say it but its a first come first serve basis ? But wouldn't say somebody is hijacking seeds its give-and-take

Dulac said:
Sent to Impending_Bending. It's suppose to arrive Monday :) .

Here is the tracking link:

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction!execute.action?formattedLabel=9114901230801374234879 

Edit: I put in some seeds for what I'm calling bhut jolokia Dulac. They looked distinct from other bhuts, and I've been selecting them. I described them as crescent in my note, but I don't think that's accurate. I confused it with another selection from the parent.

Here are some pics to help people decide if they want them:

12097775624_df6ab94407_o.jpg

9517706639_6643a23514.jpg

I'm ok if people consider them bhuts rather than a different strain. Bhuts seem to have a lot of variation. I'm not positive they are not hybrids. I had bought bhut jolokia red seeds from Pepperlover and the parent of this one stood out. They taste the same as other bhuts to me.
I would love to grow these if there are any seeds for it left. 
woooohooooooo It's almost my turn i can't wait,

All I'm saying is there is a lot not there, and someone clearly went to town on the reapers. So yeah someone sucks but I'm not accusinganyone in pparticular.
It SHOULD be give and take, and it seems like for you it is if you only took 4-6. Somebody though... Oh well. I'm putting small numbers of a lot of varieties that are missing and large numbers where i can

Robert Slade Russell said:
I would love to grow these if there are any seeds for it left. 

woooohooooooo It's almost my turn i can't wait,

I'd love to see what they do for you. I didn't count, but I put a bunch in. Hope you get some :) . My 7 pot Jonah x pimenta de Neyde F2 seeds are also in there. I highly recommend them :) .
impending_bending said:
All I'm saying is there is a lot not there, and someone clearly went to town on the reapers. So yeah someone sucks but I'm not accusinganyone in pparticular.
It SHOULD be give and take, and it seems like for you it is if you only took 4-6. Somebody though... Oh well. I'm putting small numbers of a lot of varieties that are missing and large numbers where i can

I think something funny happened with reapers :( . I don't know how many of the other peppers you mentioned were put in. I saw none of them, but people might have taken 3-5 seeds and it dwindled. The closet I saw to a Peter was a crossed Peter. This is the sort of risk we take with trains. 

Back