seed-train Coheed's 2014 and Beyond Seed Train ***NOW ACCEPTING MEMBERS FOR ROUND 3***

Good job everyone. Glad to see this thing still going.
Hey JJJessee, Robert slade Russell hasn't been on in a week. When you get the box, be sure to PM him and see if he responds. If you don't get a response within 24 hrs, let me know and I'll give you my address and you'll just send it to me. Then I'll open this thing up to more riders

Sent JJJessee a heads up that I'll be shipping the train out tomorrow. Thanks for adding me in coheed! Hope some of you all can make use of what I added.
Noob train rider question time. Do we re use the same box and just add a new shipping label, or do we use a new box? Want to make sure I've got it right before sending it off.

MeatHead1313 said:
Sent JJJessee a heads up that I'll be shipping the train out tomorrow. Thanks for adding me in coheed! Hope some of you all can make use of what I added.
Noob train rider question time. Do we re use the same box and just add a new shipping label, or do we use a new box? Want to make sure I've got it right before sending it off.

It's best to ship the same box,  UNLESS you can't fit everything in there anymore.  Have fun looking through all them seeds!

Jamison said:

It's best to ship the same box,  UNLESS you can't fit everything in there anymore.  Have fun looking through all them seeds!
Thanks Jamison. Appreciate the help. Everything fits ok in this one. It certainly has fun looking through them all. Plenty in there I'd never heard of, but had to limit time spent researching them otherwise I wouldn't be able to get it out til next week as my wife has to have surgery Thursday. 

Sorry to hear that man!  I'm sure everyone understands,  take your time and get a good look brotha!  I'm pretty sure no one is starting seeds this late now.

Also, there is one bag (labelled BSPH which I'd believe has to be brainstrainpepperhead) that still has quite a few reaper seeds in it, so there definitely is still reapers in the box. 

Jamison said:
Sorry to hear that man!  I'm sure everyone understands,  take your time and get a good look brotha!  I'm pretty sure no one is starting seeds this late now.
No problem. If I spent more time with it I'd probably end up with over 200 plants next year! Lol. I got some great mild varieties for my wife, along with a few hots and one lone super (couldn't pass up the BBG7 while there was still a few) for myself and a few different veggies for us both so I'm more than happy. 

coheed196 said:
Good job everyone. Glad to see this thing still going.
Hey JJJessee, Robert slade Russell hasn't been on in a week. When you get the box, be sure to PM him and see if he responds. If you don't get a response within 24 hrs, let me know and I'll give you my address and you'll just send it to me. Then I'll open this thing up to more riders

Cohead-  
If you decide to reopen the train-  please let me know.  

I just noticed I completely missed putting a seed pack back in the box. I have a bag of 7 pot rennie seeds from Dulac still here. Who would be the best option to send them to to get them back on the train? 

MeatHead1313 said:
I just noticed I completely missed putting a seed pack back in the box. I have a bag of 7 pot rennie seeds from Dulac still here. Who would be the best option to send them to to get them back on the train? 

I reckon that would be me seeing as Robert should get the box in the next day or two. I'll add it in before I send it on to whoever is first for round 3.

Which brings me to the next point......time to get the list for round 3 started!!!

All the same rules apply as the other 2 rounds. US only still, 20 more riders. I don't mind repeat riders, I will adjust the list again so that if you are a repeat, you won't get the box first.

Wait until I post the final order of the list before you start sending your address out.

Just post "I'm in, in, I want to participate, etc etc" and the 1st 20 people are in for round 3

coheed196 said:
I reckon that would be me seeing as Robert should get the box in the next day or two. I'll add it in before I send it on to whoever is first for round 3.

Cool. PM sent. Hope I didn't mess anyone up by missing putting them back in the box.

coheed196 said:

Which brings me to the next point......time to get the list for round 3 started!!!

All the same rules apply as the other 2 rounds. US only still, 20 more riders. I don't mind repeat riders, I will adjust the list again so that if you are a repeat, you won't get the box first.

Wait until I post the final order of the list before you start sending your address out.

Just post "I'm in, in, I want to participate, etc etc" and the 1st 20 people are in for round 3

Round 3

I am in

Back