• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

College Football Thread

national championship game this weekend....LSU/Auburn...

***thinking this will cause an uproar***

Way too early to call that one. Of course a whole lot of the main contenders have already gone down. I wonder how many more it would take to get Boise and TCU in the big game. (never gonna happen)

I may have to eat my words...but you guys watch Auburn...you are going to have to out score them...I predict an undefeated season this year...Auburn by 6 over LSU...and by at least 7 over Gerogia, Mississippi, and Alabama...then by at least 7 in the SEC conference championship...then a run away in the national title game...

Can anyone stop Cam Newton?

My team is bye week,, and lemme tell ya I/we need it!! :)
Things are taking shape tho.. Auburn / Lsu wow ..which will prevail? Defense or Offense?
Hard to stop the thief from UF, but will Auburns lack of any defense hurt em?
Wonder what the reaction is in alabama since Cam Newton's latest statement? , that he wishes he was still a gator!
If he only texted "time to die" instead of stealing, mebbe he'd still be a gator.
Im rooting for Auburn to face us in the dome,only cause I'm scared of the Tide! :)
And how bout Oregon? ! :)

My team is bye week,, and lemme tell ya I/we need it!! :)
Things are taking shape tho.. Auburn / Lsu wow ..which will prevail? Defense or Offense?
Hard to stop the thief from UF, but will Auburns lack of any defense hurt em?
Wonder what the reaction is in alabama since Cam Newton's latest statement? , that he wishes he was still a gator!
If he only texted "time to die" instead of stealing, mebbe he'd still be a gator.
Im rooting for Auburn to face us in the dome,only cause I'm scared of the Tide! :)
And how bout Oregon? ! :)

you guys are just jealous because you don't have him...

the game today (Auburn/LSU) should be a good one...just hope AU comes out on top...

and by the way wayright...have YOU ever made a mistake?

you guys are just jealous because you don't have him...

the game today (Auburn/LSU) should be a good one...just hope AU comes out on top...

and by the way wayright...have YOU ever made a mistake?
Only about a million.

I am jealous, the dude is a beast and we may be undefeated if he was still at UF!
and I have heard nothing but good things about him since he got to Auburn..as far as off field stuff he seems to be back on track,and I wish him the best!
I hope he steals that big hat off of Les Miles head!

Right on then JJS and Wayright, good common ground to share.

And you got it Hot Stuff... No skin off my back really, ain't really my biz, but saw it and just had to say wut!?!? Big game for you and 'ol AJ comin up this weekend...

Not too up on the Big 12 this year, anybody think Missouri will get them Okies Saturday night?

My wife who is an OSU grad is certainly hoping Mizzou wins. She cracks me up.

WAR EAGLE!!!!!!!

'nuff said....

lol wut

trollbowl.png

I could totally see Auburn and Oregon going down to thier most hated respective rivals Bama and Oregon State. Maybe. I would put more money on Bama than the Beavers though. Michigan State will win out if they can beat Iowa next week.

edit- somehow forgot Oregon plays @ USC next weekend.

big game this weekend...the worlds largest outdoor cocktail party...

Georgia vs Florida....

who is going to win...

boutros you may have a couple of red X's there that don't stay that way. The way teams are falling out of the top 5 a one loss team could get into the championship game. Michigan St has to beat Iowa, which is always hard to do at against the Hawkeyes at home, USC at home can cause the Ducks trouble, I doubt it this year though as Oregon is an offensive monster, the computers won't allow TCU or Boise St to be involved, Auburn still has to go to Alabama and they have a chip on their shoulder now plus the SEC championship game. Mizzou faces Nebraska at Lincoln tomorrow plus if they do win the Big 12 north will probably end up playing Oklahoma again in the Big 12 championship game--hard to beat OU twice in one season. Nebraska comes off a whupping of OKC and could be in the top 10 if they can beat Missouri.

Is this a great year or what?

I am tellin' you guys...Auburn is real this year...and probably next year too with Mr. Newton....

ordered a new T-shirt and got it today...

front
102910a011.jpg

back
102910a013.jpg

WAR EAGLE...HEY!!!!!!!

I am as nervous as I can be about the Auburn/Ole Miss game in a few minutes...If Auburn has overlooked Mississippi and practiced for Georgia next week, they will lose this game...just hope Chizic keeps the troops grounded

I am SOO happy!! I realize that my team sucks this year, but, my UGA buddies are just gonna have to bite my butt again! I am just exstatic! Woo hoo ! Go Gators!

Back