• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Completely Random Comments

Some Washingtonians......
A lady beheaded her baby
A Guy takes a hatchet to his two sons and sets the house on fire all three die.
A 9 year old takes gun to school and gun goes off shooting an 8 year old girl(thankfully she's recovering)
Then at 1 this morning a routine traffic stop turned deadly and one of our State Patrol officers got shot.

What in the world is wrong????? Just is stupid.

MegPie - Quit watching the news!!!!!!!!!!! Anything you need to know can be found here on THP! Or catch the headlines on Saturday Night Live! hahahahaha

I have one builder trying to convince my that "Velvet River Rock" is 12 inch tile, when I clearly talked to the distributor before I put together my Propsal, and found out all of the details about the product. Duh.

Another builder wants me to put my Hardibacker underlayment over the hydronic heating tubes, to protect them from the drywall hangers, tape, texture, paint. Are you fricking kidding me? Yeah, both builders have been doing this for 25+ years.

Do I have to tell them, "when you eat soup, use a spoon".?

Dumbasses

I know guys I am sorry. :( none of our NWPACK better go all looney toons and stuff. Ok. Like I said sorry.
Busy day grocery shopping, pay bills, go and visit a couple family members who haven't seen kidhab.

Going to get hubby up soon....
I am a hungry girl, thinking eggs and toast this morning.... with LDHS!!!

I have one builder trying to convince my that "Velvet River Rock" is 12 inch tile, when I clearly talked to the distributor before I put together my Propsal, and found out all of the details about the product. Duh.

Another builder wants me to put my Hardibacker underlayment over the hydronic heating tubes, to protect them from the drywall hangers, tape, texture, paint. Are you fricking kidding me? Yeah, both builders have been doing this for 25+ years.

Do I have to tell them, "when you eat soup, use a spoon".?

Dumbasses

Hehehehe... I used to be the builder sometimes even I'll admit our requests were stooooped.

I thought you 'posed to eat soup with a flat-head???? I am wrong? Wow!!!

Unfortunately, 90% of the people I work with are stupid. I feel that it is my duty to inform them. Doesn't go over too well when it is a boss.....Oh well, he still needs to be told.

The weather is doing a number oh my head - kinda sucks to feel like you have a hangover when you haven't been drinking. That said....

PERK!

Im so excited got my tax refund today and ive been busy spending money all morning. Not so much fun paying bills but it has to be done. On the lighter side the fun stuff I ordered the fox farms triple pack grow big,tiger bloom and big bloom also pickin up some cal mag later and ordered some sauces from kneppers peppers and a puree from AJ, WOOT WOOT. my plants will love me soon.

I am sitting in the reading room at the library. It is filled with rows of tables, half of which have a ceiling directly overhead, and half which have a skylight area overhead. I'm in the skylight half of the room, and with it being a bit overcast outside, the light is perfect for reading and looking at the computer screen. Perfect. Only I'm the only one over here. There are several people in the half of the room without a skylight, and they all have the desk lamps turned on. Kind of makes me wonder if I'm sitting in a room with vampires.....

MegPie - Quit watching the news!!!!!!!!!!! Anything you need to know can be found here on THP! Or catch the headlines on Saturday Night Live! hahahahaha

+1 Hey, I find my most important information here!

Back