• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Completely Random Comments

I hate abused animal commercials..... although I would send the animals ยข50 a day over the starving children in wherever the heck they are.....

Hope that doesn't make me a terrible person...

(I am going to hell for that.... I know)

Every time I hear Sarah Mcgloughlin I start getting teary eyed. I'm right there with ya.

That said I have a rescue dog and spend way mor than $0.50 a day on that spoiled little bastard so no guilt here!
:dance:

I hate abused animal commercials..... although I would send the animals ¢50 a day over the starving children in wherever the heck they are..... Hope that doesn't make me a terrible person... (I am going to hell for that.... I know)
Nah. My perspective is that we all need to focus on something, and it is BEST if we don't all focus on the same thing. You send your $0.50/day to the animals, I'll send mine to the children - it all works out balanced in the end.

LDHS- Glad I am not alone :) I hate being alone!

MG- Hahaha lemon puppy (made me literally laugh out loud and pee a little) bladder is forever messed up thanks to having kids.

Ok Gee, that works for me. Thanks. :D

Taquitos are the shiznit!!! With salsa and sour cream... mmmmm..... I just had a bowl of cereal totally not satisfied.... thinking I need to make a couple burritos.

Rain rain go away..... oh Washington weather, how do I hate thee???

Back