• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Completely Random Comments

Woohoo........ tomorrow we may have another power outage cuz we have tons of rain with lots of wind..... ugh!!!

I like San Diego weather but honestly I can't do heat year round. Just wish Washington wasn't rainy 9 months out of the year.

Woohoo........ tomorrow we may have another power outage cuz we have tons of rain with lots of wind..... ugh!!!

I like San Diego weather but honestly I can't do heat year round. Just wish Washington wasn't rainy 9 months out of the year.
i cannot do heat either! where the wife and I live is 1 mile from the bay and we can see the ocean. in the midst of summer last year we were in the 90's maybe 15 days the rest were 80's. nad the mean temp i would say for year round is mid 70's when it hits 85 i feel like im gonna die! HAHAHA you should come visit

i cannot do heat either! where the wife and I live is 1 mile from the bay and we can see the ocean. in the midst of summer last year we were in the 90's maybe 15 days the rest were 80's. nad the mean temp i would say for year round is mid 70's when it hits 85 i feel like im gonna die! HAHAHA you should come visit

Yeah I like low to mid 70's when we do get summer in the part of the PNW we live in it gets to 90's sometimes 100.... we are in the 50's right now lots of rain may snow this weekend. We've got flood watches in effect for my neck of the Washington wood. Visit haha my husband doesn't fly anywhere so its 21hrs and 1240miles from here according to Google maps. :D

We have a lot of members from Washington State. Did you all know each other before joining here?

Neither Aaron or I knew anyone before joining actually I knew people only because he joined like 6 months before me. As far as everyone else not sure. You are right though there are a bunch of us in our Northwest Pack :) and it keeps growing!

Punch LDHS, he is thinking of Suicide.

Also, my wife has been walking, jumping, drinking rasberry tea, trying to rape me, and bouncing on her ball nonstop for 2 weeks. To say she wants to have this kid is an understatement....

Punch LDHS, he is thinking of Suicide.

Also, my wife has been walking, jumping, drinking rasberry tea, trying to rape me, and bouncing on her ball nonstop for 2 weeks. To say she wants to have this kid is an understatement....

Sex can start labor. That's how my first came. Walk walk walk. Lots of walking. Good luck to you both. GET ALL THE SLEEP YOU CAN NOW!!! I AM UP RIGHT NOW DOING ANOTHER NIGHTLY FEEDING....

Neighbor down the street just had an 65 foot tall split pine tree taken down. It was split at the base. So 130 foot of tree. The tree guys chipped all branches and stuff. Then they cut the 65 footers into 20ish foot lengths and hauled them down the 6 houses to my front yard and my neighbor's. 3 each. Wooooohoooo. Now to cut them and stack to dry for the outdoor pits. This weekend 40 more foot of hickory to go cut and haul back and about 10 foot of chestnut. Plus around 8 40foot bamboo poles will be cut. Fire pits will be happy. Already have dry stuff for now but have to prep for future fires outside. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Saved the neighbor money. Plus gave him and the guy that hauled them down a bottle of Piney Hab. Free wood and some advertising by burn of mouth.

Back