• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Completely Random Comments

Hope things get better soon, guy.

So...... apparently if you chew a couple of the Sunkist vitamin C tablets, and then have some ginger ale, weird things happen......

What's going on JAG???
Ever seen one post take up a whole page? Well I won't put that out there. Let's just say life and business have been in a slump. Guess I need to start talk in more threads and slinging sauce. At least that will get my mind off the other chit. Have pity for Seth who gets to hear all about it.

Now GEEEEEEEEEEE do tell...... I know 7up and true salt water taffy are fun to play with, but Vit C tabs and Gingerale???

please tell me it will cure my pneumonia

PLEASE MAKE MY PNEUM0NIA GO AWAY IT IS MAKING ME FEEL AWFUL AND I DONT LIKE IT AT ALL.

Well, the vitamin C will at least help your body fight off the pneumonia. Zinc will also help boost your immune system. I usually take about 3,000mg of C every day, and when I even begin to feel like I'm getting sick, start into Zicam right away. The high level of vitamin C on a regular basis was recommended by my doctor a number of years back, and pretty much ended the never-ending sinus infections I had back then. I still take that much today, at his recommendation, in order to prevent the infections from coming back. Something you might consider, too.

I'd do it myself, but I haven't got any thumbs.....

Back