• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Completely Random Comments

Don't be a hater!
;)

(Can I really complain? I mean, come on..... it's a "balmy" 40F right now.....)
:rofl: sorry! we are expecting a chilly 52F and foggy. its pants and sweats night! i am going to freeze my ass of when i go to the in-laws house in Rhode ISland for thanksgiving!

I've won awards on my game face, alone.
My Mom has a Tattoo that says: "SON".
I'm the most interesting man in the world.....

P.S. I bowl,... 'over-hand'.

I find myself chuckling when someone tells me to "watch out, it may be a bit spicy". I want to respond with, Ha, You don't know spicy.

The 80's... haha I was born mid 80's I would be young again I do agree have to throw a few 90's in there. I just can't believe when I started driving gas was $1.08/gallon and now depending on where in this state you are its $3.69-$3.89... I mean really???? And that's for regular and no never have used premium or plus that's over $4. Not to mention grocery prices...... anyway rant over. Sorry.

1985, Drinking 40's of Old English 800 with my buddy Dave and half of Seattle at Golden Gardens. Scoring weed behind 7-11 on the Ave.
Mulletts, Hair Bands, Hot Rods and cheap weed..... those were the days daze.

1985, Drinking 40's of Old English 800 with my buddy Dave and half of Seattle at Golden Gardens. Scoring weed behind 7-11 on the Ave.
Mulletts, Hair Bands, Hot Rods and cheap weed..... those were the days daze.
this is what i was doing in the 90's only instead of scoring weed behind 7-11 we were pinching my buddys dad's LBS! till we found a note once in an empty bag that said " fuck you George and Eric" :rofl: :rofl: the good ol days! now i just grow my own!

anyone else puke looking at that doll post?

First AG tonight. 6kg of grain and 137grms of hops.
No chill us-05 Pale ale munich cara pilsner wheat. Copper manifold esky goodness or so i hope.
Am waiting for mash water to cool to 66 celcius then gotta heat batch sparge water.

Remember the shorts in the 80s. Navy blue or red... V cut up the outer thigh with white piping trim? The stripes on your tube socks had to match.

Back