• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Completely Random Comments

'Turbo Lover' + 500w Sub W. + VOLUME +
61d08bfe.jpg

+ 120 mph

= P u r e B l i s s

So I just finished my bi-weekly Sons of Anarchy 2 episode catch-up. My head is telling me to go grab my 1911 and fire it into the air indiscriminately while screaming LIES!!!!! My body is frozen in amazement. I dont even know how I am typing. I dont know if I can wait another 2 weeks....

Van Halen, Metallica, Judas Priest, Scorpions.....
Ah metallica! My buddy used to get baby sat by james hetfield of metallica's mom. my buddy has a picture of him and his buddies in the garage when they were in highschool that says "brian, keep this signature cuz one day im gonna be a famous rock star"

2 days of work till I get to go race my motorcycle!!! I hope it dont rain!!! Then it will be interesting to see how well I can ride on a wet track!

Should change nexts years "Auction" to next years "Action".........since that's where all the Money's at............ :lol:

i have chile seeds all over the house and they end up in some of the craziest of palces to my wifes dismay :lol: :eek:
you can use you imagination on this one :lol: :doh: :shame:

thanks Joe

Today I made a fatalii cheesecake to go with the cherry cheesecake and blueberry cheesecake I made for tomorrow's family get together. You know how hard it is not to eat any tonight?????

Back