• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Completely Random Comments

Watching Iron Chef America, thinking about how I could add chilis to these dishes. Braised venison loins with a balsamic scorpion reduction. Hamachi rolls with charred bhut tips. The possibilities are ENDLESS!!!!

Of all the desserts the blueberry and cherry went first. I was eating a slice of the Fatalii and 3 people tried some of my slice......

40 minute later my one cousin's son reaches in and grabs a slice of the fatalii, I intercept and hand him a plate and fork (you can carry a slice of my cheesecake around and eat it with nothing but your hand)...He says to me that he love hot stuff and the lid said "Warning this is spicy", He was happy I handed him a fork after his first bite :rofl: :rofl:

So my boys' stepdad said I grew illegal peppers in my garden this year. He told them next year he will call the cops on me if I grow them again. :rofl: I would love such publicity. :rofl:

Yeah..... so give us their name and number, and we'll place the call for them..... from a payphone, of course.......

Hmmm. Might be hard to do - any pay phones left in your area?

:rofl:

these stuffed bell peppers I am making for supper are going to be delicious...

One thing kids like is to be tricked. For instance, I was going
to take my nephew to Disneyland, but instead I drove him to an old
burned-out warehouse. "Oh no," I said, "Disneyland burned down." He cried
and cried, but I think that deep down he thought it was a pretty good
joke. I started to drive over to the real Disneyland, but it was getting
pretty late.

Just finished slicing open douglahs, fataliis, and T scorps and put them in the dehydrator. Then I sliced open a sweet bell on the same cutting board with the same knife, for a before-bed snack. That is definitely one way to do sweet and heat!

Last week caught a bit of gastro from my son but didn't know it yet when I decided to eat half a far of pickled jalapenos. That night I fell into a burning ring of fire.... and the next day and the next.

My son made brownies last night, and I managed to nab the first one. Had to laugh after taking the first bite, as I don't think he realized just how much pepper powder he put into the mix..... and he complains about how much heat I use!

Back