• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Completely Random Comments

Now that's an early Mother's Day present. Have had my youngest do that. Nothing like hearing "I made this for us, but I know how much you like them Dad." as he hands me a plate while he ia guzzling milk.

How many time does one have to be hit over the head before they learn???????

Sometimes I swear training dogs is easier then kids

I feel as big as a house today. My energy is nonexistent. And if I get kicked in the bladder one more time I am going to pee on the couch. Not to mention my lack of emotional control ..... 11 more weeks, 11 more weeks.............................

Thanks Gee that's exactly what I needed. :D Actually finally got my butt up and did some laundry and a few other things....

Its kinda funny how people you don't know or even have met can make you smile. I love this forum :)

Edit: another smile because surprise! My peach habanero is ripening a couple of pods and our bhut has three big wrinkly pods.

Nice.

It's funny to me, how I can get so far into a project, then kind of get scared of messing it up, so hesitate to finish it. But then, I always come around to effectively slapping myself in the face and barking "stop that!" You know, we shouldn't hold anything that we make that close - we can always start over if need be. Reality checks are good.

I joined THP June 26, 2011
THP "joined" June 26,2004

THP has 12,941 posts
Novacastirian joined August 13, 2008
and has 12,741 posts. Exactly 200 less posts than boss-man w. 4 less years....
[Posted: 11/21/11 8:18 PM PST]

Interesting fun facts observed by SD.

carry on...

THP resets his odometer every week. Nova's just a snot-nosed kid by comparison.

YOU, on the other hand, have a LOT of catching up to do - GET POSTING!

:lol:

I am 1/3 your age Ms. G. .... 16 mo.'s 3,272

me... 5 mo.'s 1,038

3,272 ÷ 1,038 = 3.15 (30%)

16 ÷ 3.2 (30%)

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

Back