• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Completely Random Comments

I am nervous!
Is your surgery tomorrow? If so, I hope it goes well.
It's kind of weird; I'm not really nervous about what my doc will say tomorrow. I just want her to call so we can make an action plan and get it started. As in "CALL NOW, darn it!"

Gee~ positive thoughts and best wishes sent your way. Everything will be ok. You seem like to stubborn of a person to let this get in your way. Keep us informed please.... you should have a drink in the meantime :)

Is your surgery tomorrow? If so, I hope it goes well.
It's kind of weird; I'm not really nervous about what my doc will say tomorrow. I just want her to call so we can make an action plan and get it started. As in "CALL NOW, darn it!"
not 100% sure, last tuesday when i was there my foot was too swollen for surgery, so he told me to spend all week with it elevated above my heart(which i have minus bathroom trips and bed) so go at 0900 tomorrow and i am hoping they take me in tomorrow!

Marines in Afghanistan rescue Taliban Sex Slaves
MailAttachment.jpg

Gee~ positive thoughts and best wishes sent your way. Everything will be ok. You seem like to stubborn of a person to let this get in your way. Keep us informed please.... you should have a drink in the meantime :)
What? Me? Stubborn? :lol:

Thanks for your well-wishes! Got a call from the doc's office that the results have been sent to her, but she ended up out today, so I won't hear from her today. Growl!

well no surgery today! it is scheduled for Thursday@0600! its a 2-3 hours procedure, and 2-4 hours relaxing after, then i can go home

My doc called today anyway. Said I will end up with surgery, but "we" have to do more tests to prove it to the insurance company so they'll pay for it. Why is our healthcare handcuffed to stupid insurance companies?????

Back