• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Completely Random Comments

Been without power since Thursday. We had a terrible snow, ice and wind storm. Anyway been crazy around here. Now to catch up on cleaning. Oh and I haven't had the baby yet. He stayed warm in mom smart baby lol.

Do you wonder why you get stuck when trying to remember certain things? Like I'm trying to remember that Yamoussoukro is the capitol of Cote d'Ivoire.... maybe typing it here will help? Probably not....

I really think it is time for an after work rum&co. They aren't as good if there is enough soda in there to be a rum&coke.
Scovie surely knows what I mean.

y a ,the breast milk thing has been out there for a while,did you know also in japan there are urine shops ,where you can buy urine pops and teas,and stuff with disinfected urine?? and pi what else would you have it with :rofl:

OMG. Just FORCED to watch the 4th birth video. Lamaze, what they don't tell you about becoming a daddy. :aintgonnamakeit:

How do they manage to find all the hippies of the world to make their video?

Those videos were probably made during the time of hippies!
:andyes,youaregoingtomakeitjustfine,justbethankfulit'snotyourbodythat'sgoingtogothroughTHAT:

I have one toe that always seems to hurt. It's the one to the left of my big toe on my left foot. No other toe hurts, just this one, and only at the joint at the base of the toe. There's nothing untoward about the toe, nor is it in constant pain. Just sometimes it gets achy, and if I manipulate it with my fingers it can cause pain that is quite severe.

I have no idea what might cause this but I suspect it might be arthritis.

Ah well. Part of getting old I guess.

(And hey - lookit me posting in fun topics that aren't the "ask the next person anything" - Pi and geeme will be so proud!)

fawk, i just got a cramp at the base of my calf of the ankle that is cast up! i could not do anything to stretch it out! HORY
crap! that shi-ite hurt! hoping the cast comes off next tuesday!!!!!!

I have boobie milk!!! Baby due anytime now....... I need him to vacate my uterus. I NEED/WANT A DAMN DRINK ALREADY!!!

Happy Birthday Lilly!
Our beautiful turned two today.... time has flown. She's awesome. She had a "happy day" she said. :)

LDHS - kind of sounds like your toe has "da gout"!

Better Half - ...any day now!...B-day luvs to Lilly!

Justaguy...all I can say..I'm a li'l jealous right now...(sips coffee in frustration)...

Back