• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Completely Random Comments

I know that the Bhut is a Ghost Chili, I just chuckle on the inside when you say Bhut Jolokia and I get :confused: and then say Ghost Chili and they are like :surprised: . And, the Butch T is the current record holder, http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/records-1/hottest-chili/ But word on the strizzeet is that some dude has chilis that is makin reporters hallucinate. Soooo we wait for the torch to be passed again....

I had higher hopes for Padma, and about 6 or 8 Magic Hats. That may have played into it. :drunk:

Also, only one chef chose to work with the Bhut, and won. So through all the deceit it the heat still won.

So its not like our neighborhood is bad so someone explain to me why the cops keep driving in and out of our development? So many possibilities....
there might be a "bad cookie" in your neighborhood! growing up I lived in a nice middle class house then one day he swat team showed up and 5 houses down there was a huge meth lab in the house!

Oh what fun! I am hoping that maybe someone died of natural causes of course.... better not be drugs or anything to crazy. Maybe I'll be nosey and go for a drive see what's up or maybe I wont its like 31° outside. Bbbrrrrr!!!!!

Hows the weather in sunny San Diego, Spongey?

there might be a "bad cookie" in your neighborhood! growing up I lived in a nice middle class house then one day he swat team showed up and 5 houses down there was a huge meth lab in the house!

When I was on active duty I had a friend who was a Ranger. He showed me some newspaper clipings about a nice neighborhood in Tacoma where a Crack house set up across the street from where a Ranger lived. One day after he'd had enough of it he called a few of his buddies and invited them to a neighborhood BBQ. The rest is history.

When I was on active duty I had a friend who was a Ranger. He showed me some newspaper clipings about a nice neighborhood in Tacoma where a Crack house set up across the street from where a Ranger lived. One day after he'd had enough of it he called a few of his buddies and invited them to a neighborhood BBQ. The rest is history.

Sadly RM that doesn't surprise me. Tacoma you can walk across the street and be in the wrong part of town. I was born in Tacoma and lived there for many years. Now living in Buckley for the past ten years its rather quiet here. Crazy world we live in.

Sadly RM that doesn't surprise me. Tacoma you can walk across the street and be in the wrong part of town. I was born in Tacoma and lived there for many years. Now living in Buckley for the past ten years its rather quiet here. Crazy world we live in.

I completely understand. I graduated from Wilson HS in '78. I don't remember there being that many problems there then but I was a dumb High School student and didn't pay attention to much. There are alot of things I loved and miss about WA but if i were to return I don't think it would be to Tacoma. Rather live in a small town closer to the mountains that I loved so much.

I don't normally like marshmallows, but these gosh-darned gingerbread marshmallows are just fluffy little guys calling "eat me!" Glad to oblige....

Oh what fun! I am hoping that maybe someone died of natural causes of course.... better not be drugs or anything to crazy. Maybe I'll be nosey and go for a drive see what's up or maybe I wont its like 31° outside. Bbbrrrrr!!!!!

Hows the weather in sunny San Diego, Spongey?
it was 73 and partially sunny. gonna be a beautiful sunset! gonna meet up with a buddy to do some bay bass fishing little later!

Lay-away is back and everyone celebrates. Anyone else see it as another sign of the dropping economy? I remember when things were booming it disappeared.

Back