• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Continuous Free POWDER while it lasts...riddle me this

Alchymystic said:
?- Are your saying I won Rairdog....if so, I didn't! Wayright did!  He properly guessed Journey one post above mine (#36)...I was just replying to his post in a way- that I had initially thought of Journey, but the wording you put as a clue sent me down another path. Could never accept something not rightfully mine- Congrats to Kevin!  :dance:

I missed that.  Had company that wanted to go fishing and I was trying to get to PO. 

How about you both win.   I got Wayright's addy.  Alchy send me yours please.

You can keep playing even if you are a winner.  It will just reset to a new riddle/tune.  Just try and let someone else have a chance.  If no one gets it... a previous winner can step in.    It's about having fun and sharing.  Rules suck!

Rairdog said:

You can keep playing even if you are a winner.  It will just reset to a new riddle/tune.  Just try and let someone else have a chance.  If no one gets it... a previous winner can step in.    It's about having fun and sharing.  Rules suck!

Thanks Jim

Rairdog said:
Looks like your the winner of the next box.  If I remember correctly, you had a rough year.  This contest will not be organized lol.

PM me you addy please.

Here's your box BTW.  Some JUMBO'S  !!!!

Package arrived safely today.

Good god those are huge pods.

THANK YOU SIR !!!!

Next go round.   High school memories!

I went to high school with these 2 guys and road skateboards with them.  Class of 81'.  They were a year ahead of me.  

We had a smoking area...ya it's hard to believe.  There was a huge air cooler for the school near by that made a LOUD whining noise when it fired up.  We all sang....

My uncle graduated in 71" ......who played

Answer all 3.  Previous winners can play.  I will find someone new to win a box this week so don't sweat it.

Rairdog said:
Next go round.   High school memories!

I went to high school with these 2 guys and road skateboards with them.  Class of 81'.  They were a year ahead of me.  

We had a smoking area...ya it's hard to believe.  There was a huge air cooler for the school near by that made a LOUD whining noise when it fired up.  We all sang....

Answer all 3.  Previous winners can play.  I will find someone new to win a box this week so don't sweat it.
Woah these are hard... Guess I'm not winning this box lol.

I went to high school with these 2 guys and road skateboards with them. Class of 81'. They were a year ahead of me.

1)They called me "Ollie"

We had a smoking area...ya it's hard to believe. There was a huge air cooler for the school near by that made a LOUD whining noise when it fired up. We all sang....

2)Do ah ditty ditty dumb ditty do

3)Me and my uncle. Greatful Dead

Rymerpt said:
I went to high school with these 2 guys and road skateboards with them. Class of 81'. They were a year ahead of me.

1)They called me "Ollie"

We had a smoking area...ya it's hard to believe. There was a huge air cooler for the school near by that made a LOUD whining noise when it fired up. We all sang....

How did you even guess those?....

Rymerpt said:

1)They called me "Ollie"

Pretty good guesses Rhyme.....blues clues

1) Go Bronchos

2) We were almost out of wine and it was getting ready to snow

3) May 17

1) Rocky Mountain High John Denver

2) Joy To The World by Three Dog Night

3) Knock Three Times by Tony Orlando and Dawn

Rymerpt said:
1) Rocky Mountain High John Denver

2) Joy To The World by Three Dog Night

Nope

Break it down.  Bronchos = Indiana high school.  I was 81-1yr = class of 80.  Real names are Jeff and Bill
Grandma taught him  piano....but he was rebellious.  He had an axe to grind.  Well Jeff...he was his buddy.  Question was ishe for real.  Together the had a great appetite....

1) up town girl Billy Joel

2)Joy To The World by Three Dog Night

1) Go Bronchos

Break it down.  Bronchos = Indiana high school.  I was 81-1yr = class of 80.  Real names are Jeff and Bill

Grandma taught him  piano....but he was rebellious.  He had an axe (Axel Rose=Bill Bailey) to grind.  Well Jeff...he was his buddy.  Question was ishe(Izzy Stradlin =Jeff Isabel) for real.  Together the had a great appetite....For DESTRUCTION

2) We were almost out of wine and it was getting ready to snow .....Last song people.... My wine bottle's low, watching for the snow

3) May 17   He played right before school was out yet he had not released School's out....until the following year. 

mpicante said:
Alice Cooper
Reo Speedwagon

GUNS N ROSES!!!!

Bingo!  Those clues gave it away.  They are all true stories.    

I went to school and rode skateboards with Bill Bailey and Jeff Isabel.  Check out notable people
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jefferson_High_School_%28Indiana%29

When the air cooler fired up it sounded just like the riff at the beginning of Ridin the Storm out....  Last song people

Totally geeked....eye's are about to pop out

People often wonder why I'm so twisted.  It's because I have a "babies brain and an old man's heart".   The older generation would always brag about how Alice Cooper played at the high school before he got famous.

School's out
Pick your pods and send me your addddddddy mpicante!

backyardpepper said:
So... Any new riddles?

backyardpepper said:

How did you even guess those?....

Send me your addy ...just for trying and participating.  No one should sinks on this ship.  I'm the captain so climb aboard. 

ribbedturtleneck said:
This thread is so neat to watch. Good on you, Jim, for spreading the love around!

Thanks man!  This truly is my first year ever growing super's.  I never grew more than Serrano's and Hab's.   I have years of growing but I needed to step it up.  I got all my seeds for free here and you guys taught this old fart some new tricks. 

Special thanks to  Mike, capsidadburn for seeds this year which got me started on this journey and the peppers I'm giving away now!

....and Wicked Mike's seed train to get me going for next year.  

Thank you sooo much Jim!

Truly exceptional, HUGE & beautiful pods- thank you for the opportunity and generosity!

20150827_153942_zpsvelfbqyg.jpg

Back