• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Continuous Free POWDER while it lasts...riddle me this

LOL, I had to go back and figure out my own clues. 

Rairdog said:

Glad you like it, I like it.  It really shows your talent to me when an artist can play acoustic and sing without all the mixing.  Especially going after Elton.  It was a true tribute to his influence and he did it justice.

Rairdog said:
It's not dead but can be journey( to the....)

mpicante said:
I like to rock

Hoorayyy.....and there was much rejoicing. 

Journey to the stars, rock 'n' roll guitars, yeah
I like to rock, some like it hot, baby
I like it, you like it
I like to rock, I like to rock

wayright said:
Amboy Dukes

:cool:
Kevin

Journey to the center of the mind-

'Take a journey to the center of your mind....concentrate/meditate... not to hard though - you might catch a fever or just be left scratching your head!'

-or-

'Take a journey to the center of your mind... concentrate/meditate... that's better than being sedated... that could be a pathway to ruin!'

Alchymystic said:

April = 2nd month in Spring... Spring =  strawberries... Strawberries  = Strawberry Wine!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Up06CryWQpE

I was born in April.  It's my favorite month.  The crappie are on fire, the catfish are jumpin,  the morels are poppin,  turkey season starts and its time to get the garden going.  I get the canoe out and do a floatin trip to kick it off. 
wayright said:

My Uncle Ted says your face is a Maserati

My Maserati does 185
Alchymystic said:

Journey to the center of the mind-

'Take a journey to the center of your mind....concentrate/meditate... not to hard though - you might catch a fever or just be left scratching your head!'

-or-

'Take a journey to the center of your mind... concentrate/meditate... that's better than being sedated... that could be a pathway to ruin!'

https://youtu.be/ZLlLtSG7xe4

Rymerpt said:

You need pods my friend?  I am clearing out the bed for a winter mulch/compost.  The county just did a school bus trimming of the hood.  Meaning, I get 6 yds of tree trimmings shredded to add to the pile.  I been working it a few days.

And I just picked these.  The freezer is full,  powder a plenty,  sauce a fermin.  While I pull and compost plants with big green pods I have to share some of the ripe. 

Still huge

One big hab

Just send me a pm iffin you need another box.  I will have some nice EOB Mustard shortly.  They look ripe but I think they need a couple days to get prime.

Back