• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Continuous Free POWDER while it lasts...riddle me this

Just got my box this morning! Great box filled with a lot of great peppers... If only I knew their names! Thanks so much RairDog!

82464251ba.jpg

I ran the PO out of boxes....and I should of ordered more online cause they don't seem to be getting any more in soon.  The lady at the counter said "let me check in back".  My woman said don't bother, he should know he's been there enough lol.  This really burned me up!

Rymerpt said:
Jim,

Any more riddles coming?

Rairdog said:
I ran the PO out of boxes....and I should of ordered more online cause they don't seem to be getting any more in soon.  The lady at the counter said "let me check in back".  My woman said don't bother, he should know he's been there enough lol.  This really burned me up!

Lord I mis Daniel....Burned up with a  little Fuel. 

The PO got more boxes in by the way.  

How about some powder samples.  Previous winners can get ya some.

Fresh grind coming up

Here are the latest powders.  I still have Yellow Tobago and Yellow Barrack Drying.   The small ones are smoked.  Beni and Aji are hab level....the rest will BURN.  

Winners can pick 5 flavors at this time.  They will be small samples.  You don't need much!

A couple more flavors

Student of Spice said:

Good version

Glad you like it, I like it.  It really shows your talent to me when an artist can play acoustic and sing without all the mixing.  Especially going after Elton.  It was a true tribute to his influence and he did it justice.

Back