• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Creepy but true.

Hey, guys I haven't been on in a while. I've been very anti-social I apologize. I've had quite a bit going on lately. Anywho, was talking to my Grandpa today who was in the hospital and I already knew this, but the subject briefly came up. I was Born at Wayne County General Hospital in MI. Turns out what it was before and the stories are pretty interesting though:shocked::hell::lol: http://ghostwatchers.org/eloise.html

Good to hear from you again mate.

Sounds interesting...I'm always a bit of an unbeliever when it comes to that stuff. You look at some of the photos and these people are really seeing something that just isn't there.....

moyboy said:
Good to hear from you again mate.

Sounds interesting...I'm always a bit of an unbeliever when it comes to that stuff. You look at some of the photos and these people are really seeing something that just isn't there.....
While I do belive in different dimensions and the possiblity of ghosts and such I think most of it is played out and more fantasy on most levels. However, I did know people have always said that about oddly the place where I was born. I just thought it was kind of cool to share.;) Ghosts or not I have no idea. Just thought it was kind of cool because that's the place I was born. An old Insane Assylum turned into a hospital. Maybe that explains it:lol::lol:

Hey Rabbit, I believe in all that...I dreamed all the birthdates of all my 5 children, also the night when my grandfather died he came to me in a dream and showed me where he was born and certain places that were important to him in his life, and when my wifes father died I talked with him that night in a place which had no shadows, under a tree, go figure, I've had many things happen to me like this, people might think is a load of bull....don't care I saw what I saw....

I believe you Jungle, our family has a history of the same kind of stuff you are talking about.

Back