labels Critique my labels as well please?

Would love some 'expert' opinions on my new set of labels as well, if you please. I know the glaring missing component is a bar code right not. At this stage, I am concentrating on mail order and or farmers markets / live events. When I gain some traction, future labels will have bar codes... Also, my original labels had (what i thought) were witty little paragraphs telling you what the sauce is good on....I changed my opinion on all that....Hot sauce people are smart. they know what it goes on...lol

Looking good!

Yup, good match sauce color to name, but you mixed the right two up. :lol:

Hey did you mean to spell Catsup and Ketchup on the same bottle? Just curious.

Awesome!

salsalady said:
Nice looking line up!

Looking at the final labels, on your next run, I'd suggest re-positioning the Fiery Catsup words so they are one word per line so the words are fully visible on the front panel.  As is, the start and end of the words are obscured around the curve of the bottle. 

AGREED! Will have that fixed for next run!

OK!  Enough nitpicking....Enjoy your very nice looking professional labels!  And Sell! Sell! Sell!!!  :dance:

thank you....pre-sales and interest have been good! I'm happy.....Now gotta find me some local farmers markets, so i can move quantities!
The Hot Pepper said:
Looking good!

Yup, good match sauce color to name, but you mixed the right two up. :lol:

In all honesty, that is what I was going for.........the contrast.....red logo on the green sauce, and the green logo on the red sauce....thought it might be kinda cool....

Hey did you mean to spell Catsup and Ketchup on the same bottle? Just curious.

Also intentional....this idea goes back to earlier in the thread. I have a whole 'back story' marketing campaign I'm still piecing together.... 'Catsup' plays a role! :)

Awesome!

Back