CSB -2009 Seed Trading Parcel for AUSTRALIA!

You must have the perfect toilet seat wear mark. If you can do 50ml a day of the Ghost pepper ..... well well well I probably just give you another, BUT that would clearly indicate that you are a ELITE & crazy chilli freak.

Good on ya Grant.... Leading from the front !

Pipe bomb has arrived! Very nice work on the packaging there Nova, well done. I will go through it over the weekend and get it out on monday, who am I sending it to? I have only had a brief look, saw some nice little jars that could be fun!

Something I hadnt considered, if someone is sending you something through registered mail, make sure you give the sender your full name. The lady at the post office was very suspicious that I was picking up something addresses to an "S McGoo", which didnt match my driver's licence. The fact it was shaped like an IED didnt help either. I also happened to be picking up a 600VA UPS at the same time, in a strange heavy box. I am now going to see if any TV repair vans appear in my street...

Stillzman is next .... we need him to check in ..... hold onto it till he dose. Thanks McGoo.. ( old version of spice but still good just alittle chunky...FREEBIES )

McGoo said:
Pipe bomb has arrived! Very nice work on the packaging there Nova, well done. I will go through it over the weekend and get it out on monday, who am I sending it to? I have only had a brief look, saw some nice little jars that could be fun!

Something I hadnt considered, if someone is sending you something through registered mail, make sure you give the sender your full name. The lady at the post office was very suspicious that I was picking up something addresses to an "S McGoo", which didnt match my driver's licence. The fact it was shaped like an IED didnt help either. I also happened to be picking up a 600VA UPS at the same time, in a strange heavy box. I am now going to see if any TV repair vans appear in my street...

Hahahah, sorry McGoo, but all you gave me for your address was your first name:lol::lol::lol:

McGoo said:
Pipe bomb has arrived! The fact it was shaped like an IED didnt help either. ...

Hey next time i get my hands on it i may just add a little electronic counter that always goes, 3 2 1 repeat:lol:

The guys at the post office here are pretty cool when i send stuff but when i sent the pipe bomb to Junglerain i sent it via a courier service so i didn't have any troubles at all:)

If I find one in time I might put an old alarm clock in it, a really noisy one. And maybe something on the outside about 'new beginnings'.

Okay so...

This was what I recieved:

2x Choc fatalli - O
1X Choc Bhut - O
2x 7 pots - O
2 x MEM Jolokia - O
4 X G4 COBRA chilli - O
5x Scotch Bonnett red - O
9X XXX HOT CHILLIMAN SPICE MIX
3x Goats Weed-OP
3x Tabasco-OP
3x Spitfire -OP - (NOVAS un-identified)
3x Aji Lemon-OP
180x Dorset Naga-OP

I took:
10 x chocolate fatalii O
20 X Dorset Naga OP
10 X Seven Pod O
1 x Chilliman spice mix

and I replaced with:
170 x Red Cherry Ball O
50 x Birdseye 0
20 x Fluorescent Purple 0
30 x Black Pearl OP

which should make the new list...

PACKETS OF 10

1x Choc fatalli - O
2X Choc Bhut - O
1x 7 pots - O
2 x MEM Jolokia - O
4 X G4 COBRA chilli - O
8X XXX HOT CHILLIMAN SPICE MIX
3x Goats Weed-OP
3x Tabasco-OP
3x Aji Lemon-OP
169x Dorset Naga-OP

Let me know if Im wrong somewhere along the line.

I'll hold onto it until stillmanz pipes up, or otherwise instructed.

McGoo said:
Okay so...

This was what I recieved:

2x Choc fatalli - O
1X Choc Bhut - O
2x 7 pots - O
2 x MEM Jolokia - O
4 X G4 COBRA chilli - O
9X XXX HOT CHILLIMAN SPICE MIX
3x Goats Weed-OP
3x Tabasco-OP
3x Aji Lemon-OP
180x Dorset Naga-OP

I took:
10 x chocolate fatalii O
20 X Dorset Naga OP
10 X Seven Pod O
1 x Chilliman spice mix

and I replaced with:
170 x Red Cherry Ball O
50 x Birdseye 0
30 x Black Pearl OP

which should make the new list...

PACKETS OF 10

1x Choc fatalli - O
2X Choc Bhut - O
1x 7 pots - O
2 x MEM Jolokia - O
4 X G4 COBRA chilli - O
8X XXX HOT CHILLIMAN SPICE MIX
3x Goats Weed-OP
3x Tabasco-OP
3x Aji Lemon-OP
169x Dorset Naga-OP

Let me know if Im wrong somewhere along the line.

I'll hold onto it until stillmanz pipes up, or otherwise instructed.

Ok Guys I just took out the;
Red Savina - 10 seeds
Chocolate Bhut Jolokia - there were 15 seeds in that pack
I swaped this with 15 seeds of Berbere Ethiopian Brown
and Anaheim - 10 seeds, both "O" grade......
Hey Mcgoo, you missed the 2 different seeds I put in?????

MASTER RECEIVERS LIST
IN ORDER

I will keep this updated weekly (MIN)​

Nova - made the tube ! )
JungleRain
MCGOO
STILLZMAN
dreamboat
Moyboy
dallas
TONY
Milkman

chilliman -
??

ONLY PEOPLE PRESENT ON THIS LIST IS ELIGABLE FOR PARCEL.
EITHER POST OR PM CHILLIMAN TO GET ONTO MASTER LIST !
[/QUOTE]

MASTER STOCK LIST​
I will try and keep this up dated - OR `NEW SENDER` CUT and past into new post

PACKETS OF 10

170 x Red Cherry Ball O
50 x Birdseye 0
30 x Black Pearl OP
1x Choc fatalli - O
2X Choc Bhut - O
1x 7 pots - O
2 x MEM Jolokia - O
4 X G4 COBRA chilli - O
7X XXX HOT CHILLIMAN SPICE MIX
3x Goats Weed-OP
3x Tabasco-OP
3x Aji Lemon-OP
169x Dorset Naga-OP
1x Berbere Ethiopian Brown
1x Anaheim

Junglerain I probably did see them, just forgot to write them down is all :) I know my seeds arent that amazing, but I either have a handful of good ones, or hundreds of more mainstream ones, so I thought I would bulk up the parcel.

hEY sorry guys I been flat out and have limited puter access at the moment. I'm afraid I'll have to excuse myself from the PARCEL at present sorry
I got nothing interesting to trade and all the beds in the garden are full or spoken for.
so who's next? Dreamboat?

CHEERS

Mick

pm received, I'll be sending it out shortly, may be delayed for a few days as I have 3 exams over the next three days, they are taking priority right now, sorry. I will try and get it ready, and then get my wife to mail it, might be quicker.

Okay, so apparently I have a really bad memory. I sent the bomb away on Monday, but forgot to mention it until now. I also had my last exam today, the two may be linked.

Anyway, it went out registered post Monday afternoon to the address PM'd to me, tracking number is 5830530301013, I have a picture of it if needed, hopefully it gets there soon!

Back