Cutting board seeds.

Just a heads up, as I know the suspense can be a killer, I soon will be heading out with the boys for the day. Should be back a couple hours after the last guess can be made. Would change the end time but since it has started already I feel that would be somewhat wrong IMO.

When I get home I will be powdering the outcome
100_1373.jpg

And throw some in with the seeds for the lucky person.

K since I didn't think a tie breaker was necessary, but looks like I should, 87, tie breaker 9 go chef!!!!

my guess is that some lucky chili head is going to get some seeds and some great tasting smoked powder! good luck guys!

great idea man!

minutes left. I brought my laptop with me to the skatepark since I found out they have wifi, so there won't be much suspense.

Boom it is 4pm EST on the dot.

I decided there would be a second place who will receive [sup]1[/sup]/[sub]2[/sub]oz. of the Cherry Scorpion powder.

SalsaLady you changed your answer, but I will include you in there since you would have had second.

K since I didn't think a tie breaker was necessary

Chef you ended up being right about the tie breaker.

Since SL changed up, 2 people straddled it.....
Great idea!

Guess: 109

Tie Breaker: 23

Indy
113 is my guess

tie breaker 25

i hope i answered in the right format. either way just like buddy's contest thank you for the fun. Old Man
....and will each get [sup]1[/sup]/[sub]2[/sub]oz. of the Cherry Scorpion powder.

And what you have all been waiting for...
the Winner

Tie breaker: 23 pods left.

:dance:

There were 52 pods, 59 seeds(fuzzy pic and some stuck together).
Tie breaker was the 19 pods that didn't make it on the tray.

Congrats Vodu you get the seeds and [sup]1[/sup]/[sub]2[/sub]oz. of the Cherry Scorpion powder

Vodu and the 2nd place people please PM me with your addy.

Sweet! Looking forward to that Cherry Scorpion powder!

Congrats to everyone playing...thanks for the fun contest :D

PM sent.

I am guess that we will see this a few more times- If memory serves me right JustaGuy has "package" in the mail to him as we speak.

Let the Games began-

Martin

Back