food D3monic "Can" Cook but Allergies Suck!

Ozzy2001 said:
That looks amazing. Those few pepper rings just to get some more pepper aroma in the meat? I've got to try making some jerky.

They was part of the marinade so I figured i'l let them dry too. They will probably make their way into the bag of meat when it's done so they can continue to impart some flavors. I got a feeling that meat's going to pretty spicy. Not reaper jerky spicy but def mouth watering. 

mmm

LVLqdFe.jpg

I had to leave right away and bagged it and tossed in the fridge. I hope it doesn't accelerate a molding process... not that it will last more than 2-3 days. 

Actually, I just went to have a piece and the bag was soaked with condensation so I removed the jerky and put back on the dehydrator. I'll leave it on for another hour or two. 

Smoked some lolli pop chicken today. Turned out really good. Family complained a little too spicy but it was perfect for me. 

Made a seasoning mix of dried baccatums, garlic, kosher salt, onion powder, tony kachuras creole seasoning, paprika, pepper and not sure what  else
The ones that  where to be bbq sauced got hit with some cowboy rub  as well. 

6LlhUSD.jpg

Smoked at closer to 400 for 1.5  hours and reduced to 300 for another 30 mins. Half got a dose of chipotle bbq sauce  and other half franks hot sauce with butter

pwvqTaL.jpg

xrle0DD.jpg

Turned out really nice

2XcJkyJ.jpg

besD5Xq.jpg

bbq

GTMVuMF.jpg

NpAWZma.jpg

Wing sauce

yKsdw2m.jpg

2J1BkaL.jpg

Skin was perfect, no flub and  no pull away. 

Was my first time, very Micheal friendly as I don't like finger foods much. I was able to eat it without gross  saucy fingers. 

Wife says she wants me to make again soon. Really wasn't too much work to lollipop them either. 

D3monic said:
Was my first time, very Micheal friendly as I don't like finger foods much. I was able to eat it without gross  saucy fingers. 

Wife says she wants me to make again soon. Really wasn't too much work to lollipop them either. 

Yup, I figured that was the appeal for you ... freak!
And I say that as one myself ...

Yea I like homemade pesto on my pie, boys had sauce on thiers. Some orange wild brazil and one the crosses gave mine a little bite

Back