food D3monic "Can" Cook but Allergies Suck!

hmmm, so I got a pack of chicken legs I was going to lolipop and smoke. I got the urge to do them asian style this morning but don't have a lot of asian ingredients. Here's what I got 

r7jzK0Y.jpg

I had some ginger root but it was moldy so will be limited to powder. I figured a little soy, mirin, rice wine,brown sugar,  ginger, that chili sauce with some garlic, pepper maybe some pequin x goatsweed cross. I think I got a bottle of general tsos sauce in the fridge too but it's been in there a long time. 

You're good ...

Could pull off a cook with the soy plus either of the two (or both) on the left, and either of the two on the right (or both) ... plus a little bit of powder.

I've never had that sweet chili sauce but it was only $1.49 at my international grocery so I figured i'd try it. Don't see myself ever using that much but still. Might be good on the eggrolls. 

D3monic said:
I've never had that sweet chili sauce but it was only $1.49 at my international grocery so I figured i'd try it. Don't see myself ever using that much but still. Might be good on the eggrolls. 

It's sweet and tasty, and yes, good on egg rolls specifically ...

JayT loves that shit ...

it smells good, hopefully it goes over well. Also making fried rice and frozen pot stickers / egg rolls. Rice is on a pan chilling in the fridge before I fry it. 

grantmichaels said:
You're good ...

Could pull off a cook with the soy plus either of the two (or both) on the left, and either of the two on the right (or both) ... plus a little bit of powder.

That Mae Ploy is great on egg rolls, but try spicing it up a bit with something and put it on some breaded wings, AMAZING!

Back