food D3monic "Can" Cook but Allergies Suck!

FreeportBum said:
used almost the whole tube of your cherry goat on a lazy drunken cheese steak jalapeno cheddar wrap kinda thing the other night, excellent flavor and perfect burn 
attachicon.gif
20160923_181754.jpg
attachicon.gif
20160923_183009.jpg
attachicon.gif
20160923_184900.jpg
attachicon.gif
20160923_185009.jpg
:cheers:

Yum and ouch, that's a lot of heat to pile on there lol. I'd have the fire poops. I think the latest batches of D3 goat aren't as hot as the first one. The ones in my half barrel produced very hot bitter pods and the other two plants are much larger pods that are a little sweeter IMO. I've just been mixing all three though. 

Challenge yourself.

Try AJ's puree recipe, it's really sauce. Or if too hot or thick, a good base. Then you can add more juice, vinegar, or fruits. But keep some as puree too.

The Hot Pepper said:
Challenge yourself.

Try AJ's puree recipe, it's really sauce. Or if too hot or thick, a good base. Then you can add more juice, vinegar, or fruits. But keep some as puree too.

First batch of puree I made was with smoked devils prick and el scorponero. It was good but I need to cook it indoors and puree might be too much fumes. 

D3monic said:

First batch of puree I made was with smoked devils prick and el scorponero. It was good but I need to cook it indoors and puree might be too much fumes. 

Everyone is different….but I cook it indoors without issues.  I also do not have an vent that vents outside.   My wife and daughter think differently

tctenten said:

Everyone is different….but I cook it indoors without issues.  I also do not have an vent that vents outside.   My wife and daughter think differently

if I would have got around to it yesterday it wouldnt' of been an issue but wife comes home from vacation tonight and has asthma ... and it's 80f out for some damn reason so can't open any windows. Maybe i'll make a small batch of sauce and use the other half for powder. 

If you have a pressure cooker that also slow cooks, throw it all in there on slow cook and lock the lid. Slow cook some sauce. No fumes. Blend when soft.

The Hot Pepper said:
If you have a pressure cooker that also slow cooks, throw it all in there on slow cook and lock the lid. Slow cook some sauce. No fumes. Blend when soft.

I noticed recently someone mention that pressure cookers were being used to make bombs.... i just had no idea this is how they were going about it!  :rofl:

haha, fucker! ...

tried showing Danielle to see if she'd become inspired ... to no avail, though ...

someone's not doing great the day after a bunch of shots ...

Back