• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Dallas Cowboys

Slow start. Cowboys up 3 zip. Bought mrs. blues a new Apple desktop with widescreen. She loathes my Macbook but is lovin' loooong time her new unit. Cowboys are playin', got a tall cranberry and vodka nearby and missylou is ready to play ball. Life is guuuuuuuud!

I am SO sorry you like Tony Homo and the Cowgirls.
Sorry, Im from Houston. Anyone from Houston HATES the Cowboys. Honestly, I dont watch pro ball any more. Im a college ball fan.

All you need to know is that ALL of our children came home from the hospital in "Dallas Sucks!" onesies :rofl:

Gotta start them off right :dance:

I am SO sorry you like Tony Homo and the Cowgirls.
Sorry, Im from Houston. Anyone from Houston HATES the Cowboys. Honestly, I dont watch pro ball any more. Im a college ball fan.

Boooo my sister used to live in Sugarland. Houston is just too hot humid and big....but ya'll got great bbq! No wonder the Rev calls it heaven, hell or houston. How 'dem Oilers doin'?

Dont live there any more. Just FROM there. I live in NC now, and will for the rest of my life. I may not live there any more, but I will always be from Houston...
And FACK the Oilers!!! Damn cry baby Fisher...

Back in the '70's and early '80's the Dallas Cowboy chearleaders were a very hot item..... are they still the same, cause I never hear of them?

No wonder the Rev calls it heaven, hell or houston.

Which Rev would that be referring to? The Rev. Billy C. Wirtz or another?

littledebbielittledebbie :rofl:

Oh there was football on last night? Dallas vs. Cincinnati. My two most hated teams. Sorry I missed this one. Go Steelers.

:silenced:

gonna play wait and see...gonna wait until romo hooks up with miles austin and we will see who wins.....roflmao...

Cowboys at home in the Jerry Dome in the Superbowl...

:silenced:

gonna play wait and see...gonna wait until romo hooks up with miles austin and we will see who wins.....roflmao...

Cowboys at home in the Jerry Dome in the Superbowl...

If Romo is going to hook up with Austin he's going to have to break up Austin's new romance with one of the Kardashians.

Back