• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

damn you landlord damn you !!!

so i received a letter in the mail telling me to remove all of my stuff and plants from the stairway as a new cleaning comp will be doing the job starting 1.4

soo, big deal right ? WRONG ! my lovely overwintered plants are there, at the window, in the stairway which get a enormous amount
of sunlight every day much more than anything comparable to the flat..

oh well, guess ill let them enjoy their last 2 days of their nice place :(

Maligator said:
So does that mean move them permenantly or just on the days that the cleaning crew will be there?

this is what i will have to find out specificaly, but as i understand it, permanently :(

Just wait til the new cleaners slip into lazy ways, as they will do! They be out to impress in the beginning because it's a new contract (prob a cheap bid) but as time goes on I'm sure they standards will slip, and your plants at a window will give them one less area to clean!!

Either that or have a word with your landlord and see if you can keep the plants there on condition you keep that area clean/tidy, worth a shot at least

move your plants...then meet the new cleaning crew when they show up...talk to them about your plants and work out a deal with them asking them where you could put them and it would not be to inconvenient for them....just an idea...

Surely between the landlord and the cleaning crew someone can be bribed with fresh, just off the vine, peppers.;)

AlabamaJack said:
move your plants...then meet the new cleaning crew when they show up...talk to them about your plants and work out a deal with them asking them where you could put them and it would not be to inconvenient for them....just an idea...
slip them a 20 to leave them alone and you will clean up around them!!

well turned out they are not willing .. but well, we shall see what winter brings, gladly i can already have them on my balcony by now !

Back