• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Decide who I buy from next

Justaguy said:
8 of my nine sauces have fruit. Feel free to check them out

grantmichaels said:

I never noticed your site in your tagline ...

Emailed myself for a future order this Summer ...

:cheers:

I just did the same.    As soon as I have some disposable income I'll be buying a couple sauces from what I can see on his site. 

Look forward to doing business with ya Justaguy

Big up the original Dorset Naga lady, Joy:

http://www.seaspringseeds.co.uk/

She also sells other ghost-ish chillies like the Fire, Bengle Naga, and their latest, the Dorset Zinger.

I have grown the Bengle Naga and it's a slow going but tough plant. Likes to be warms though. I always try to grow the Dorset Naga but the absence of a poly-tunnel ... gives different results.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Bm93RBvMfc

fiveohmike said:

Thanks for the reply, i put in a order for the Piney Hab and the Fatali Lime...something different for sure, looking forward to it!  Ill post a review when I can.

Got it and it will got to the post tomorrow. Damn empty space when I can ship 3 in the same box so I am throwing in a bottle of Habitually Orange to fill that pesky gap :rofl:
I have been running a buy 2 sauces, get a free bottle of Habitually Orange free for people on here and facebook for a few weeks.

Justaguy said:
Got it and it will got to the post tomorrow. Damn empty space when I can ship 3 in the same box so I am throwing in a bottle of Habitually Orange to fill that pesky gap :rofl:
I have been running a buy 2 sauces, get a free bottle of Habitually Orange free for people on here and facebook for a few weeks.

kickass man, its appreciated!

fiveohmike said:
Good looking out, ill shoot him an email.

He didn't get the free 1/2 ounce request for mentioning THPA but I told him so it's in your package. Not that package, that would be pretty uncomfortable.   :onfire:

The Hot Pepper said:
He didn't get the free 1/2 ounce request for mentioning THPA but I told him so it's in your package. Not that package, that would be pretty uncomfortable.   :onfire:

Thanks man!  Got sidetracked by work :)  Super duper appreciated.

Got another care package today from SalsaLady.  Quick shipping, and even an extra included goodie:  Fatali Fire Tribute Sauce.  Holy cow is that stuff good, even my wife loves it and that saying something

13221522_10209375760656187_6600094566512162943_n.jpg

Shout out to BigB as well for sending a SFRB jam packet with goodies:

13260042_10209375725695313_764941407841664967_n.jpg

fiveohmike said:
Hey Guys,
Looking at getting a couple more hot sauces and powders.  Time to branch out.  RIght now I mainly by PexPeppers, High River and Lucky Dog hot sauces.  So I want to branch out into other vendors on the forum.  So the question.  Who do I try next and what sauces and powders should I get.  I like mild through super hots as long as it has the flavor.  I like fruitier super hots, more mustardy/tangy mild sauces.

What say you?

Try you some Jays Peach Ghost / Scorpion powder ,  one of my favorites , heat  / flavor / aroma .     :onfire:

Back