• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Deputy just left...

Ambulance, volunteer fire truck, and deputy about a block away.  Sirens, lights, everything.  I go outside to watch.  Its a one lane road that never has excitement.  After a bit, deputy drives to my place.  He told me what was going on and a light bulb went on over my head.  I was honest.  Middle of making lunch there was a knock at the door.  I answered.  It was JWs inviting me to their church.  Was polite, took literature, shook hands.  I must have been cooking with peppers that got on my hands.  Guy is down the street screaming and thinking he is going blind.  Deputy laughed.

I was working on lunch but mainly I think had been seeding peppers so long it soaked the gloves.  Didnt feel like explaining that.  I honestly feel bad.  Deputy was laughing.  How many times do we touch our faces each hour?

AJ Drew said:
Ambulance, volunteer fire truck, and deputy about a block away.  Sirens, lights, everything.  I go outside to watch.  Its a one lane road that never has excitement.  After a bit, deputy drives to my place.  He told me what was going on and a light bulb went on over my head.  I was honest.  Middle of making lunch there was a knock at the door.  I answered.  It was JWs inviting me to their church.  Was polite, took literature, shook hands.  I must have been cooking with peppers that got on my hands.  Guy is down the street screaming and thinking he is going blind.  Deputy laughed.

I was working on lunch but mainly I think had been seeding peppers so long it soaked the gloves.  Didnt feel like explaining that.  I honestly feel bad.  Deputy was laughing.  How many times do we touch our faces each hour?

Almost as often as I scratch my balls. 

I've finally given up and put JW's on my "pest" list alongside my garden disorders varieties.  Live in very small town and those pests just keep comin back over and over past 30 years.  May have to resort to chemicals...XXXX  :censored:

I don't like those types at all!
In Los Angeles it was Jumpin Jehovah's , at The Grand Canyon it was Mormons.

The more you try and be Nice about telling them to go away,the higher on their "Needs or can Be Saved" list you go.

Since I have mostly worked Graveyard Shift,I think they used a Snore O Meter to know when to knock on my door.
If I was sleeping,they ,made sure to just short of kick in my door until I was good and pissed about them being idiots,needing a but kicking...

Got rid of the Mormons by putting the fear of god into them. LOL

Baptised the Jehovah's by baptising them from an upstairs window.
(Used to keep 1/2-1 gal. of water by my Hydro setup,get the chlorine out of the water.)
It accidentally spilled out the window on them-the 3rd time they knocked on my door in an hour...
They avoid my Parents house since then. :)

D3monic said:

Almost as often as I scratch my balls. 

The number of times I have set my balls on fire is unreal.  Wife laughs. 

Hybrid Mode 01 said:
     You didn't shake hands with the deputy, did you?

You know, I almost did.

BTW: Wife is away with the kids.  Later on, once it got dark, dogs were making a racket.  I went outside to see what it was and I got skunked.  Did a bunch of other dumb things today.  Have come to the conclusion I should not be left alone.

Back