• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

DICKT POLL GLOBAL WARMING

Is human activity melting polar ice

• Believe

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Don't Believe

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters
Naga Jolokia Addict said:
THP,

I have no qualms if any other person eats beef .
As a devout Hindu, I would request you not to
do something that my convictions would never allow.
I would therefor request you to honor my religious sentiments.
I think this is second time this thing has cropped up.
Please.
Oh man! Geez i forgot it was Hinduism. Sorry, my bad! I can tease you about eating chicken though right? Do chickens fart?

Why no one is talking about Humans Farting and adding carbon dioxide, methane etc?
Typical composition of human fart is,

The major components of the flatus, which are odorless, by percentage are:[3]
Nitrogen: 20–90%
Hydrogen: 0–50%
Carbon dioxide: 10–30%
Oxygen: 0–10%
Methane: 0–10%

Imagine Billions of Humans emitting 1 liter of Gas per day.

Why no one is talking about Humans Farting and adding carbon dioxide, methane etc?
Typical composition of human fart is,

The major components of the flatus, which are odorless, by percentage are:[3]
Nitrogen: 20–90%
Hydrogen: 0–50%
Carbon dioxide: 10–30%
Oxygen: 0–10%
Methane: 0–10%

Imagine Billions of Humans emitting 1 liter of Gas per day.

Odorless? Really? Well hell then..........PULL MY FINGER!!

Train-Derail-3.jpg

yo-dawg-at-first-i-was-like.jpg

thehotpepper.com said:
Oh man! Geez i forgot it was Hinduism. Sorry, my bad! I can tease you about eating chicken though right? Do chickens fart?

No, they just go through the motions and make funny faces. Farts causing GW, you have got to be kidding me, I couldn't believe they tried to use that one. Did you hear about some of the places they were recording temps, behind airport runways, over tar parking lots and one was over and outside A/C unit. The head scientist ( Phil Jones) over ib Britain admitted there has been no warming since 95. He also destroy all the research docs.. Too funny

Because I don't want be taxed. It would be a huuuuuuge tax :rofl:

"Global warming" is a terrible term which always confuses people, but climate change is real and has a lot to do with human interference in my opinion. Airplanes alone effect climate change, and human change in water flows/currents is another major contributor although maybe its all just a matter of the gods being angry;)
Its interesting how the majority of people polled believe in "Global warming" but the majority of commenters apparently don't

Nature is always self balancing. What happens on earth is an inside condition. Earth can get affected only by outside interference like severe sunspot activity or major cosmic debries .

MrArboc said:
And the alignment of the stars...

It does not result in Global warming though (directly).
But resultant shift of plates may cause pressure on volcanoes and they can erupt and cause global warming.
It is a chain reaction.

We all notice the state of the earth in one way or another but most of us overlook (or choose to overlook) one very important prophesy.....

I think the UEA farce did nothing more than highlight the fantastic fact that what we consider mainstream knowledge may not be 100% true.

Weird Al said it best:

All you need to understand is
Eeeeeeeeeeverything you know is wroooooooooo-o-o-o-ong! :P

Back