• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Diningroom Contest Idea...

paulky must be the rich snob type wanting to show off his fine China :lol:

Well, I could enter the first contest but after that it would all be the same.

They'd all have a jungle/Mayan-ruins-excavation theme. My table is half covered with house plants that belong to the kid (that's the jungle) and the other half is usually covered with blueprints (mayan excavation???). LOL!

:lol: Thanks Paulky, had crap morning and needed that. This is really good stuff. And you knew you were steppin' into it and still couldn't stop yourself. Then it was like sharks with blood in the water.

I have a dining room table, but it pretty much just covered with the niño's stuff, or where I dump crap to have my wife deal with :lol:

paulky_2000 said:
Never could grasp the crochet thing....but I'm a pretty fair fabricator. ;)

Paulky,

This forum is a cornucopia of 'fabricators' and you, my friend, are are one of the best! :cool:

sl

I congratulate you on having the nerve to suggest such a thing. I couldn't really compete, but you had to know you were in for it.

I think he just misses the tiara. I can't imagine this is a real post :lol:

i think paulie should post a pic of his 'fancy pants dining room setting' just so we can see what we're potentially up against... i wanna see those nanna doilies and silverware settings :P

Back