• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Diningroom Contest Idea...

thehotpepper.com said:
P1030803.jpg

How come the women are all bare foot??

patrick said:
Here's a pic of my dining room.

And yes, every single container has a tarantula in it.:)

EEEEEWWWWWWW!

:salsalady runs away quickly thinking..."Please don't invite me to dinner! Please don't invite me to dinner! ":

We've got a couple of cats Paulky and they're very good when it comes to the spiders. Now if I could just teach them to stay out of the roach and cricket containers.;)

Salsalady I'm a pretty good cook and great company if I do say so myself, would you like to come over for dinner some time? We have an eat in kitchen too.:P You wouldn't even know the spiders are in the house.

Uh OH! Now I've done it! what a dilemma!

dinner or spiders...dinner or spiders.....hmmmmm..........

a 4cm Porterhouse steak IS pretty tempting..............do you have a patio table?:lol:

paulky_2000 said:
:HSL's steak gets up a crawls off her plate:

Ok, THAT'S IT!
I was considering it until Pauly posted that.:lol:
Sorry, Patrick, I'll pass on the dinner invitation.:D

sl

Paulky me and you need to have a talk.

Salsasweety, how about 5cm Porterhouse, grilled to perfection out on the deck? No spiders allowed. Porterhouse is my favorite cut.

I'm hoping that one of these posts will get us to a new page. Every time I hit this thread I see the naked dolls and it freaks me out!

Jester said:
I'm hoping that one of these posts will get us to a new page. Every time I hit this thread I see the naked dolls and it freaks me out!

Naked? Have you been mentally undressing those dolls Jester?? :rofl:

:8500:

Bwahahaha. I think he has! Look at his avatar. He's dreaming about them.

Back