• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Diningroom Contest Idea...

salsalady said:
OK~ back on topic....:)

So, Pauly, given your Asian theme place settings, it's only appropriate that the dinner dress should also reflect the Asian theme. Hmmm, let me see..........yes....I think Pauly dressed as a geisha while serving the lovely Retta is appropriate. What do you think?

I'd SO do that!! :rofl:

Retta, you go girl!

Does she use power tools?

paulky_2000 said:
Oh lord yes!!

For her birthday, I bought her a dremel and a B&D cordless multi pack.

Oh yes.....Yes........YES!!!!!!!!!!!

She's also got two circular saws.....a jigsaw, two cordless drills, and her own toolbox....;)

Matter of fact....she's taught ME a lot about home repair! I just keep the cars running..:lol:

paulky_2000 said:
Ask Jay about the potato salad...;)

I'll have to some time. I've just been struck by a little irony though. I'm sittin' here lookin at your dining room table and I'm supposed to be working on another coat on my wife's refinished one. Whoops! :lol:

But hey- looks like your thread is takin off! Only a matter of time before someone else throws up a place settin' pic or two...

boutros said:
I'll have to some time. I've just been struck by a little irony though. I'm sittin' here lookin at your dining room table and I'm supposed to be working on another coat on my wife's refinished one. Whoops! :lol:

But hey- looks like your thread is takin off! Only a matter of time before someone else throws up a place settin' pic or two...

boooooo. We want the liquor cabinet!!!

boutros said:

I'm renaming this thread:

Paul's stupid something something thread

paulky_2000 said:
I'm renaming this thread:

Paul's stupid something something thread

naw, I like the idea of posting nice table settings, but I think most people don't have such a nice setting as yours on a daily basis. Easter is coming up soon. There will probably be many nice dinners then. And knowing ahead of time, we can take pics and post!

salsalady said:
naw, I like the idea of posting nice table settings, but I think most people don't have such a nice setting as yours on a daily basis. Easter is coming up soon. There will probably be many nice dinners then. And knowing ahead of time, we can take pics and post!

That would be awesome!!

I'll have to break out my good china and flatware...:woohoo:

paulky_2000 said:
She'd whip my little ass!!

However, she DID promise me a photo of her in her coveralls before she changed! I'll for sure post that!!

Do we get to see the PaulyGeisha too???

Back