• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Dog For Sale !!!

DOG FOR SALE!
Even if you don't own a dog, you'll appreciate the efforts of this owner to sell her dog. Read the sales pitch…

download-5.jpg

Dog for Sale

Free to good home.

Excellent guard dog.

Owner cannot afford to feed him anymore, as there are no more thieves, murderers, or molesters left in the neighborhood for him to eat.

Most of them knew him as 'Holy Shit.'

I think he's lovely, he reminds me of a story I read where a lady was walking her large dog and it was spotted by satellite and they thought it was a large wild cat.

That's a big dog. I thought Captain Hook was a bad ass dog, but I don't think Hook could take that fella.

Captain Hook.

he reminds me of the "Beast" in "Sandlot"

Imagine trying to clean up after that monster!! You would literally need a back hoe and "dump" truck. lol

Wow! He is huge! I bet he thinks he is a lap dog. A lot of big dogs do so...
Our Aisha is a Rhodesian Ridgeback. She's just half the size of that nice monster here. But she's big enough to run me over for joy when I come home. She has only about 80 lbs of muscles and sinews.

I'm surprised no-one's picked up that the ad says "Dog for sale, Free to good home" - what, she wants cash if it's going to a bad home???

chilliman64 said:
I'm surprised no-one's picked up that the ad says "Dog for sale, Free to good home" - what, she wants cash if it's going to a bad home???

Davetaylor did Chili i just ripped the thing as it was from an email sent me..Without checking it fully..Think i was just shocked at the size of this monster :cheers:

talas said:
i just ripped the thing as it was from an email sent me..Without checking it fully..Think i was just shocked at the size of this monster
I hear ya talas, I've had that same pic emailed to me in about 10 different stories....hehe

Freakin dog is the biggest one I've ever seen!

What if it went nuts? They'd find pieces of my clothes in huge piles of canine crap when someone finally wondered where I went....Yikes! :)

NatGreenMeds said:
I hear ya talas, I've had that same pic emailed to me in about 10 different stories....hehe

Freakin dog is the biggest one I've ever seen!

What if it went nuts? They'd find pieces of my clothes in huge piles of canine crap when someone finally wondered where I went....Yikes! :lol:

Can you imagine taking it for a walk...:lol:
Sickmont said:
Hmmmm....why do i keep thinking about a dog named CUJO when i see this pic?

Yep bet Stephen king has looked at that pic and thought ermm a sequel..Maybe :In Your Home..In His Stomach :)

talas said:
Can you imagine taking it for a walk...:)

I'll bet he's taking YOU for a walk. Reminds me of seeing old people with big dogs, it always looks as if the dog is leading the way.

Back