• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Dog recipe

Looking for a good dog recipe since my mongrel mutt dug up 6 of my hab plants last night to bury something putrid.

50 kg of probably tough & gamy Doberman X Lab/Shepherd.

:lol:

Remember, low and slow for tough and gamey meat. Probably a nice rub for 24 hours or so to soak in some flavor. I am also considering the same fate for my two, just waiting on permisision from my ife who "still loves them".

Go with a heavy influence of citrus to break down the tissue.

MMMMMM Dobey in citrus marinade, maybe with a lite mixed greens on the side and Cous Cous

I have some bush lemon out the back...but i would like to keep with the Black & Tan theme....maybe boysenberry & brown malt vinegar?

Sounds about right. I just been out replanting under torchlight, erecting some shrines & praying to pagan goddesses for the resurrection of my Habs.

bentalphanerd said:
Looking for a good dog recipe since my mongrel mutt dug up 6 of my hab plants last night to bury something putrid.

Ahhhh you so made me remember my catering days... :cheers:

pict2.jpg
pict3.jpg

Got to admit that I like your ideas better than the simple recipes they have here in the PI. Ever try dog burgers? ;)

Philipperv said:
Ahhhh you so made me remember my catering days... :)

pict2.jpg
pict3.jpg

Got to admit that I like your ideas better than the simple recipes they have here in the PI. Ever try dog burgers? :lol:

Holy sh*tballs!! Somebody BBQd Rover!!

Back