• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Dog recipe

chilehunter said:
phil - let me guess they ate the brains of the dog ? since what else is edible on the head, oh wait the tongue & eyeballs are also. for me personally I wont eat nothing thats looking back at me :drooling:

You would be surprised what they can get off an animal here. They BBQ chicken feet and I STILL can't find any meat on them! The brains in the BBQ chicken heads are really tasty though. They throw the dog brain away cause if it had rabies then eating it would be a big NO NO. There is flesh in the crevices of the face on any animal. I know this from picking through enough roasted pig heads.

Philipperv said:
That's exactly where I am now. Not far from Barrio Barreto. Just bought myself a house and have settled down with my own chili farm. :shocked:

Olongapo has really cleaned itself up now and has alot of mostly Taiwanese and Korean tourists. The Koreans are even spending $1 billion on their own shipbuilding project in Subic Bay:

http://www.gov.ph/news/default.asp?i=14524

Ironically, I was in the Air Force at Clark back in the 80s but Angeles City is a real pisshole now and I don't even like to VISIT there! :hell:

:drooling: Damn!! That place has changed a ton!!! I used to get "Beef on a stick" right across the river on from the base. After talking to the guy for awhile, he told me that it was actually monkey. We used to hang out at Slim's all the time. I doubt it's still there...

Hey, do the fruit bats still make a flying river coming down from the mountain in the evening and morning?

DevilDuck said:
Hey, do the fruit bats still make a flying river coming down from the mountain in the evening and morning?

I haven't seen a flood of flying bats but it could be that I live in the wrong place.

bentalphanerd said:
Luckydog has a recipe in 'Dog Recipe' post.... & I can't think of anything witty to say.....guess I'll just have another beer

bentalphanerd said:
DevilDuck will have something to say, or imaguitargod they never at a loss :whistle:
You are what you eat.....what a luckydog......Ok, that's the best I can do right now...

bentalphanerd said:
Luckydog has a recipe in 'Dog Recipe' post.... & I can't think of anything witty to say.....guess I'll just have another beer

Apparently not that much of a "lucky" dog, eh?

bentalphanerd said:
Sounded like a fancy place - I hope your recipe was using pampered pedigree

Nothing better than 1/4 pound Labrador patty with all the works. Like Burger King says: Have it your way. :lol:

Back