• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Dollar Menu Dare VIDEOS!

Yes, it's always up to the voters, but pointing out you allowed one burger instead of the two in the official would have avoided some of the mess. Also maybe Naga would have gotten more votes, ones that went the other way because of that.

You guys are beta testers. If there's another, it will go smoother. :)

Back to the fun.

Think the challenge just ended at a bad time. Due to the way the date fell. As I have noticed THP does'nt have the constant traffic on the weekend the way it does threw the week. Besides all the regulars who check in. Guess everyone else is out getting sloshed! Guess they haven't learned how to get tipsy seven days a week? LMFAO

Wow! For this to have been so anticipated, it sure died out quick when the voting happened. Wonder if Naga's been flying under the radar preparing his acceptance speech this whole time? Congrats to all as it seems you all will receive prizes just for manning up and actually finishing. Just know this one raised the bar on the next to above human! ;)

I truly hope that people realize and recognize exactly what these three uh, people, achieved here. I think they may be aliens, but that's another story. (especially Naga)

I have tiny bags of Joyner's powders, maybe a gram? And those bastards are HOT. I use about 1/4 of one of those sample bags on a meal - a meal much bigger than a McDouble.

These folks just accomplished one of, if not the most challenging hot pepper eating event I've ever seen. Hell, JHR, who eats ridiculously hot things, backed out of this and seemed almost frightened - the 1st time I've seen that. I've seen a LOT of "eat 1 pod of X pepper" things - like the dude from Hawaii begging for an ambulance after one ghost pepper.

These guys just ate the equivalent of many many many bhut pods, concentrated. I cannot imagine the pain.

Naga frightens me. You know how you see stories about someone going postal and taking out a city block or something, and when they interview neighbors they all say "he was so quiet and nice, too." - yeah. Just sayin. The calm demeanor with which he knocked back that burger was terrifying.

Just an amazing accomplishment by all. Mad props for finishing.

They all did great, all deserve Chops and Props....Haven't even looked at the voting...

Keep it fun.

If the three of you will PM me your addresses, I will see to it that your prizes go out on Monday morning!

Thanks to Musky for being evil enough to host this & provide powders, and congrats to all the contestants. Awesome job. :cheers:

Way to go NagaC! Others might be freaked out by your calm demeanor, but they're all young.... :rofl:

BIZ... what can I say? you ate that sheeit like a Boss. nice touch with those big ass glasses! HA!

Aaron, my brother.... You know.... I'm proud to call you my bro, all cool as sheeit. BOOM.

MuskyMyManMojo, you deserve the golden chocolate bar as much as the contestants, if not more so.
You supplied some of the hottest shit there is to ingest... on the planet.
The management, wrestling alligators and stompin out forest fires doesn't go un-noticed. MAJOR props to you man.
So a huge THANK YOU is in order.

I can't wait to see what LDHS has in store for the next one later this month.
I hope to see all the same contestants and a few more next time.
Me thinks Musky has started something truly EPIC.

cheers y'all

Ps - I've decided the prizes will go out as follows:

Naga gets a 3-pack of Lucky Dog Hot Sauce. He also gets 1 flavor of any of the 3 he chooses as a "bonus" (not previously included in the prize pack) - He earned it.

HH & Biz will get 2 bottles each of LDHS of their choosing. Well done guys.

If I ever do see a video with SB&F finishing this thing, he will receive a $4.99 off coupon, which will get him 1 free bottle of any bottle of LDHS he wants. But I need to see the evidence 1st of course.
;)

I hereby declare that anyone posting videos to YouTube eating one fresh pod and acting like big shiz for it shall be deemed "a pussy" and mocked soundly. The bar has been set - and like Scovie on a given Friday night, it is quite high.

Ps - Musky - please send me your address as well. I will send you some LDHS - in part to compensate you for the powders you sent (and lost in one case) and also because administering this event was probably a hell of a lot more than you signed up for. Thanks for dealing with it all for our collective entertainment. You are the man.
:cheers:

Stay tuned folks - I will be posting the next contest in the next few days. There will be plenty of time for sign-up. I've got the rules nearly ironed out, and already have secured an impressive prize package with Redhawk, Joyner's, DavezFoodz, Sicman and TexasCreek - and LDHS of course - and possibly/probably others. This will not be a superhot how crazy can you go contest, but it will be entertaining - that I can guarantee! Stay tuned! :dance:

Ps - Musky - please send me your address as well. I will send you some LDHS - in part to compensate you for the powders you sent (and lost in one case) and also because administering this event was probably a hell of a lot more than you signed up for. Thanks for dealing with it all for our collective entertainment. You are the man.
:cheers:

Kick a$$! And thank you sir! I would love to try some LDHS!

Stay tuned folks - I will be posting the next contest in the next few days. There will be plenty of time for sign-up. I've got the rules nearly ironed out, and already have secured an impressive prize package with Redhawk, Joyner's, DavezFoodz, Sicman and TexasCreek - and LDHS of course - and possibly/probably others. This will not be a superhot how crazy can you go contest, but it will be entertaining - that I can guarantee! Stay tuned! :dance:

I can't wait to hear the details of this next contest, and I will possibly/probably add something to the prize package. ;)

got my vote in just in time 1:00 am good job naga u schooled em on how to get her done mayo dose cut heat but was perfectly legal biz u kinda made it up with the pe shot but, hh had the cleanest run of all of em but suffured the most i bet biz was burning bad after the pe shot tho if i was jugin it naga was perfectly legal yall, he consumed the powder..no milk or one burger was just techicality votes show he dominated the challenge :dance:

You get March then Chris.

February is all about the comedy. I've almost got my rules worked out - will post in the next day or two - too much to do today. I was volunteered to host a SB party at the last second. Gah

Back