• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Dollar Menu Dare VIDEOS!

Congrats to the Naga man! If you'll be so kind as to PM me your name and address I'll get your prize on the way.

Biz and HH I have contacted a seller of fine pepper products to send both of you something special for your efforts. If you two would be so kind to send me names/address too I will get that taken care of.

Kudos to all involved in getting this accomplished. Musky thanks for your work in setting this up.

Thanks guys! It was a rush for sure!

Will be getting in touch with all you shortly. Had a lot going on. I've tried several times to get on here today, but have been interrupted. Should mellow out after the game is over.

But meantime, here was one last tidbit. This vid was recorded about 10 minutes after I finished the dare. I said it was five, but I wasn't thinking straight. My wife told me later it was 10 to 15 minutes or so. I was still burning up. The heat I was still feeling hadn't settled down to even a 7 pot brown level yet, but it was way eased off of the extreme that it peaked out at.

Hope ya'll are enjoying the Stevie Wonder rendition of the Super Bowl!

Thanks to EVERYONE for a fun time, this place rocks!

Cheers!

YOU DA MAN NC!!!

And, maybe next time Itburns comes up with an idea like this, y'all will RUN THE OTHER WAY! :lol:
Actually, great job to all three of you for stepping up to the plate (bag) and taking the heat!

NAGA!!!! CONGRATS BRO. You earned it. Glad I could compete against you and hope to see you in future contests. In the mean time enjoy the game

:cheers:

Thanks! But you didn't compete against me, we all competed against that hellish concoction from Musky :D And it WAS hellish!

As for entering things, I don't know how many contests or dares I'll enter. I would rather it be a rarity than a norm. But we'll see how it plays out. Loved your story for sure! It was awesome! I know how bad the pain was, because I went through it too. You can't relate to someone how insane that feels. There's just not words for that kind of hell.

But we both survived it;)

Cheers bro!

Naga, Send me a PM with what Texas Creek goodies you want. $50 of stuff, Pure Evil and sauces, or just sauces....let me know! There's a link to our website in my sig line~

Texas Creek Chipotle BBQ Sauce better be one of your choices NagaC!

just sayin~

main13953.jpg

Sir! Yes Sir!

On the list :D

Back