• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Dorset Nova Strain World Wide Environmental Evaluation Thread

That's good to hear boutros! By the sounds of the heat and the amount of pods they produce I think the two plants I have on the go right now should keep me burning all summer. I can't wait to try this one. I've got a guy telling be about the heat his super cayenne produced and how no one could eat it. This one should be an eye opener for him ;)

im going to start your dosrsets this year. i also have overwintered hot lemon from you - this thing gave me many pods growing in a tiny pot.

Novacastrian said:
Tabasco, that what up!! They are showing traits of the almighty Tabasco!! Cups fall away easy, are super juicy AND you said they look Tabasco-y...

The plant is even growing like a tabasco! Plus chinense and frutencens are a very likely cross.

Edit: They were growing directly next to these three too ;)
myplants006.jpg

wow that thing is huge!!!!

Thats actually three plants together from last year. I have another one growing there now that is not quite as big but it isn't far off!
I will take a pic this afternoon.

Novacastrian said:
Thats actually three plants together from last year. I have another one growing there now that is not quite as big but it isn't far off!
I will take a pic this afternoon.

Dang.hey here is some pics of the dorset seeds you gave me.

Looking good there Justinero. I've got two that I've overwintered and am hoping for big things this year. They are doing well and are about ready to be potted up to a much bigger pot. This'll be the first year that they actually produce anything.

Good to hear that they are going alright Blister!

@Justin do you know how many plants you have or are do you just keep planting?

Novacastrian said:
Good to hear that they are going alright Blister!

@Justin do you know how many plants you have or are do you just keep planting?

I have to many to count.I have 7 different types planted.I Have 40 plus orange habaneros.And I have about 300 chile de arbol plants.Gonna sell the chili de arbol. So the answer is I keep planting.haha.But all my babies are all inside well the superhots anyway.

Blister said:
Looking good there Justinero. I've got two that I've overwintered and am hoping for big things this year. They are doing well and are about ready to be potted up to a much bigger pot. This'll be the first year that they actually produce anything.

Thanks...I hope all goes well with that.Are you going to eat the harvest?

You bet. I'm going to eat as many as I can. Although if I understand things right, the Naga's are prolific producers. Either way I should be able to update with pics of my plants tomorrow. They are doing great considering my northern climate. Just at the beginning of my growing season.

Back