• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Dorset Nova Strain World Wide Environmental Evaluation Thread

Man those are looking great Justinero! Nice and green with big broad leaves. Mine have taken a beating from all the aphids and aphid related treatments they've been getting throughout the winter. I've got them in their final pot for the summer and should be able to get a decent harvest out of them.

dorsetnaga001.jpg

dorsetnaga002.jpg

dorsetnaga003.jpg

Yeah Justin your plants are looking VERY healthy! I notice that you gave Gaby the small one :D

@Blister upwards and onwards, this is your year of the Naga!

YOU BET BUDDY! Year of the NAGA! I can't wait until they start to put out pods! Almost two years in the making so far. Stupid short 90 day growing season... anywho, I've got a few friends that don't believe me how hot they are. "Oh they can't be that hot...". I believe it'll be a rude awakening and a bit of vindication. MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! MUUUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Novacastrian said:
Yeah Justin your plants are looking VERY healthy! I notice that you gave Gaby the small one :D

@Blister upwards and onwards, this is your year of the Naga!

LOL YEP. That truly made me laugh. I should post up some of the pics she took when I gave it to her.

I'll have to take pics of you sent me as well Nova they are doing well under lights so far - its been cold, windy, rainy etc... to put them out yet but looking great
Barrackapor and 7's

Planted some of Nova's seeds last year, but Winter was coming and I didn't manage to get any going. Not much sun in Scotland during Winter.

However, I kept some seeds and planted them this Spring - success! I ended up with three plants (and gave one to a colleague at work).

Some small pictures taken today.

DorsetNaga20100522A.jpg

DorsetNaga20100522B.jpg

DorsetNaga20100522C.jpg

DorsetNaga20100522D.jpg

I haven't been here for a while - are there guidelines for maximum picture sizes to post?

Thanks to Nova :-)

I'm not sure if there are guidelines for pic size, but there are a few people here that are still on dial-up. I generally size my pictures to no larger than 800px x 600px. Anything larger is a real bugger for people with smaller screens and dial up. Plants are looking good there fox!

Here's a couple of photos of my Dorset Nagas thanks to seeds from the great Nova C.

IMG_4679cre.jpg

You can see a couple of sunburned leaves at the bottom.

Number two plant.

IMG_4681rcre.jpg

The wind started blowing as I took this picture.

Great advice on the picture size Blister.

Blister said:
I'm not sure if there are guidelines for pic size, but there are a few people here that are still on dial-up. I generally size my pictures to no larger than 800px x 600px. Anything larger is a real bugger for people with smaller screens and dial up. Plants are looking good there fox!

It's not the pixel dimensions, but the byte size of the pic. I usually post 1024x768 pics, but they are almost always 200KB or less. :)

Nice Dorsets p.

Looks like you will have ample pods from those plants Patrick, they are very healthy by the looks of it.

Silver_Surfer said:
It's not the pixel dimensions, but the byte size of the pic. I usually post 1024x768 pics, but they are almost always 200KB or less. :)

Nice Dorsets p.

1024x768 is rather large for people still using the smaller screens. They end up with a scroll bar on the bottom of the screen and it distorts the thread. Not me though, I've got a 19" LCD next to a 22" :). Love the dual set-up.

Back