• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Double parking incident did he get what he deserved? A survey.

How did I handle the situation???

• Ignore the incident and went on my way?

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Report the kids that left the scratch on the car?

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Give the kids a thumbs up as they passed and enjoyed the moment?

Votes: 13 35.1%
  • Reported the kids to the police and gave them the license plate of the kids truck?

Votes: 13 35.1%

• Total voters
cheezydemon said:
Iggy likes to meet strange men.....hmmmmm......

Dyce51 said:
Don't worry Dyce. I'm not after your ass, only your shine :lol:

Novacastrian said:
I like that Iggy as it is true! (parking like an a$$hole)
Thanks. To make matters worse it was during a large snow storm and there were not many parking spots left. I had to park further away in the "employee parking" section b/c of it. I ran inside, used a sharpe to make the sign on an 8.5x11 piece of white paper and stuck the sucked under his driver side wiper.......bastard....

I felt so good after that. It's amazing how theripudic the action was.

Dyce51 said:
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I used to carry "mickey mouse parking tickets" to leave on cars when they parked to close to me!! LOL

Oh, man i remember those. I used to use those all the time years ago. You know, i might still have one somewhere. I'm going to have to check later on tonight.

*edit - i found one online*
micky.gif

Just for the hell of it, I'll play devil's advocate. What if... the said car was actually first parked next to a different asshole who had parked there first and been way over the line, forcing the car in question to be in the middle of two spots as the original car makes an exit?

JayT said:
Just for the hell of it, I'll play devil's advocate. What if... the said car was actually first parked next to a different asshole who had parked there first and been way over the line, forcing the car in question to be in the middle of two spots as the original car makes an exit?

Still means the guy parked over the line and is an asshole. ;)

Ok what if he was taking his Grandmother to her foot doctor and needed the closest available spot?

it's just a parking space so really, who cares? that doesn't give someone the right to damage personal property. I would report them because I'm a firm believer in consequences.

I don't care if some one is driving a nice car or a p.o.s, it ain't right to damage their car. My dad has quite a few nice corvettes, and they get parked way out in the boonies in one spot. But low and behold, some a$$hat will go out of their way to nail one with a shopping cart just to be spiteful. Now my other half on the other hand will make sure you think twice before parking in 2 spots, she will wait on them to come out and start a bunch of crap with someone. And she is even worse with people that park in handicapped spots with no right to park there.

assholeparking.jpg

Here's a bump for you. This guy was taking up two of the employee parking spots at work.........so I parked right next to him. Note, I am not over any line, completely in my own space....he just can't get inside his drivers door now. :hell:

I was just going to put a sign saying "You park like an asshole" on his window...but I'm in a bad mood today so f-him. I took pictures of his door and my door and the picture above as proof that he would have malitous intent of messing with my car.

Ohhhhh, I've got a brand new caaaarrr....I don't want anyone denting it...ohhhh....I'm such a baby, I'm going to take up two spots so no one parks next do me....ohhh....

Drop dead prick.

I would shake the kids hand.

Jerks that take up 2 spots need to learn how to park or have there license taken away. Would I do it, no. But it serves 'em right.

Much better than what I would want to do -

Paint stripper all over the car

That's not parking - that's stopping. People like that really piss me off. I normally show my displeasure by putting dogshit under their doorhandle.

Badger said:
That's not parking - that's stopping. People like that really piss me off. I normally show my displeasure by putting dogshit under their doorhandle.

Defcon ZERO works better :hell:

: looks around the store :

Oh look what I have here...a bottle of The Source that's open......

Nay, I'm not that mean.

Badger said:
Oh go on! You know you want to:hell:

Ya, I do. But that would be bad carma wise. I let people do the damage to themselves, I try not to inflect it.

For example. I still fit into the spot. I'm not in the wrong. If he opens his door into mine and dents his door....he cause the damage himself. I'm still in the clear.

Back