• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Douglahs

theHippySeedCo said:
cool.. no Probs missed having some of the lil winter 1

hey Milk Man, Choc Bhut to start the season be nice :D and do it Sat if got any. dunno if my scorpions be ready by then they next weeek

Oh what Joyus times are ahead hahahahahahahahaha

37 degrees here in Melb yesterday, 40 today. I'm hoping this is one god damn hot Choc Bhut Jolokia awaiting for you ;)

waiting in Anticipation :D

on the blood and Bone thing,,,

been trying to figure out why my pods are !@$!#%@ Huge this season, as ain't seen shit like this, the Yellow 7 is nearly as big as my fist and put it down to the mix used,, 30 Ltrs potting mix, 10 Ltrs Coir 2 Ltrs Dynamic Lifter Pellets and couple ltrs Fire Ash,, the DL cranks up the Nitrogen and the Fire Ash provides some P, some K, micronutrients and lowers pH
P and K in the following ratios:
N 0
P 1 to 2
K 3 to 7

so get chickens and make fires

Thanks for that info Neil, i shall use that mix next season for sure.

A yellow seven nearly as big as your fist?? Pictures please, unsubstantiated claims will be met with wild laughter and jealousy..

Well here it is the first full ripe summer Douglah (it's a little smaller than the others)

pict0450crophu8.jpg

pict0451cropws2.jpg

Now my sponsor just wants seeds so hmmm what to do with the rest....OH LOOK I just bought a packet of crackers & some fine aussie Feta.

woohoo after dinner mints :hell:

that looks like it is going to be nasty Bent...

you sure you got enough beer ?....is there ever enough beer?

AlabamaJack said:
you sure you got enough beer ?....is there ever enough beer?

waking up wearing one shoe & no idea of going to bed is a pretty good indication you have enough. Right now I only have plenty :lol:

ahhhhhh...gotcha...did you find your other shoe?.... :lol:

:lol:

sounds like you had a blast...

my 60th is going to be a very special day since it is going to be my retirement date also...can you say partaaaayyyyyy?

I counted yesterday and have 127 working days....it's funny how fast 21 years go by....seem's just like yesterday when I first started this job...

back on thread....how many douglah plants you got Bent?

Just the one plant AJ - as only got 1 seed all that time ago. Plant has been almost dead 3 times so really looking forward to this.

Just got the boy to bed - having a preliminary beer then drag the cutting board out

would love to see pics of the inside Bent...

Back