• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Dr. Havanger's 2008 Grow Journal

94 days old

Plants are dropping their flowers, and I think it may be too much N. Current nute is 15-30-15, so I'm going to cut out completely the nutes, except for superthrive, for the next few weeks and see if there is an improvement. Took the pictures in the morning this time as

teh purple penguins said:
wow they are big and bushy!!! beautiful

Thanks for the compliments teh purple penguins!

Forgot to add that I've also changed the amount and frequency of watering. I realized that the plants are no longer an inch tall and shouldn't be watering them as such. Now I'm watering them every monday and thursday for 4 minutes.

I stopped in at a huge landscaping company today after work on a whim and inquired about taking some of their pots of their hands. They were more than pleased to give me what i wanted. they had hundreds of pots in all different sizes and shapes, best of all it was free!!

some more good news, i was poking around the plants today and found my first pepper of the year!!! :onfire:

it's from my two plant pot!

Omri said:
Are those circle-shaped CFLs? :shocked:
Anyway, it's looking good. :)

Nope, still using single 600w hps and in fact i haven't moved it up or down, which is prob why some of the plants are a little leggy.

ABurningMouth said:
Look good to me. They are fat and leafy.

Thank you ABurningMouth. They are getting a little too big for my grow area and I'm entertaining the idea of not re-potting to bigger pots, as the plants will just get bigger. I think I'm going to have to remove half of them :(

Back