• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Dragon49's 2015 Grow Log

I did start my Pepper plants in 2014, but in honor of the New Year, it is time for a new album.  To start off the 2015 Chile Pepper grow log, I bring you the first Brazilian Ghost pod of the season.  This is not a great picture, as it is hard to focus on something small in the middle of the canopy.

This is growing very fast:

On 05/19, it was jsut a cutting:

I don't know what it is, because I didn't label my cuttings, but I only took cuttings from 4 plants, so it is either a:

1 - Yellow 7 Pot.
2 -Brazilian Ghost
3 - Pimente de Neyde x Bhut Jolokia F7 (possibly crossed (I hope not) in the previous generation. 
4 - Impact F2

I'm dying to video review this Chocolate Bhut Jolokia, (AKA Chocolate Ghost Pepper) but I'm not going to pick it until there is no green left, so I can experience the full flavor, along with the heat and pain. In addition, it looks like the bottom needs to fill in a little.

Pimento de Neyde x Bhut Jolokia F7. Evidently, I didn't pick them fully ripe as they eventually turn red or peachy.

Back