• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

dried dried Indian peppers, fried, salted

Iam well my friend,Shooting the breeze and just finishing up a few documents for work in the morning,Then its of to bed and an early start..Boring really but hay such is life and you my friend what you up to :)

talas said:
Iam well my friend,Shooting the breeze and just finishing up a few documents for work in the morning,Then its of to bed and an early start..Boring really but hay such is life and you my friend what you up to :)
Good to hear. I'm ok. Haven't been feeling too well lately, but hey! no work!
Went to a party earlier and left as my head was about to explode and the loud music didn't help.

Doing nothing. listening to some nice quite music (DevilDriver) and watching TV.

Sorry to hear you where not well my friend,we come and chat and sometimes we forget about peoples lives,Noticed you had been quiet for a while and was glad to see you back ;)

talas said:
Sorry to hear you where not well my friend,we come and chat and sometimes we forget about peoples lives,Noticed you had been quiet for a while and was glad to see you back ;)
Oh thanks man, it really means a lot. that was actually work's fault. now that I'm sick, I have some time. :lol:

Yep! lucky me!
I also recently found out that the knee injury had from that damn ATV running me over isn't going away. it's not really there anymore, but it hurts like hell. I guess I'll be like those wusses that tell stories about their old injuries. SO I'M REALLY LUCKY! :lol:

Those ATV/Quads can be damn dangerous things to drive..But to run over you How long did they say your knee injury will take to heal ? :)

talas said:
Those ATV/Quads can be damn dangerous things to drive..But to run over you How long did they say your knee injury will take to heal ? :)
Technically it's "healed", that's the problem. there's nothing more to heal and it hurts.

Its all those muscle/sinue and nerves finding that they have to function again that hurts and think it hurts at this stage as when the injury happened or thats they it seemed to me in the past when i broke my arm :)

talas said:
Its all those muscle/sinue and nerves finding that they have to function again that hurts and think it hurts at this stage as when the injury happened or thats they it seemed to me in the past when i broke my arm :)
Broke too many bones, but it always "patched up". this is totally @$#%$^ up... it can suddenly go away and come back just as suddenly. oh well, I can live with that.

Hey Omri enjoy the rest of your day and see you on the other side of today/Tommrow so many time zones lol get some rest and looks like set with some tunes :)

Omri said:
Doing nothing. listening to some nice quite music (DevilDriver) and watching TV.

DevilDriver are sick. "Hold Back The Day" is my favorite track by them. I was lucky enough to see them play at Jaxx in Springfield, VA. Great show! :hell:

Back