• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Eating AJ's Superhots

JayT said:
I put mine in the dishwasher and the vapors STILL got to me!

Ah that is true. I always forget I am living in the stone age. Everyone does flint napping to make their knives right? hahah kidding.

No, that's not it, I just want to make sure that I got ALL the residue off and didn't start preparing a meal for the family a couple of days later and they're wondering why everything is hot and my kid is crying... Plus, I have been burnt one time too many by hitting the cutting board/knife/pan with hot water. I figured I'd be safe with the d/w. Guess I was wrong. Oh well, these are the prices we pay to eat this stuff.

It was my pleasure BDD let me know when you are playing around here again. I will bring the little lady with me next time. You guys rock!

I think this thread will be coming to life again soon. Another batch of AJ's superhots on the way... Stay tuned. Just to give you a teaser though this time there will be poppers...

It was my pleasure BDD. Let me know when you are playing around here again. I will bring the little lady with me next time. You guys rock!

I think this thread will be coming to life again soon. Another batch of AJ's superhots on the way... Stay tuned. Just to give you a teaser though this time there will be poppers...:lol:

I will be doing the same (the Douglah) too with the help of Nova here in a little while. If this thread is still current then, I will post it here.

Back