• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Eating AJ's Superhots

Ozarkrocker said:
Ya know I couldn't tell you the hottest, but the Scorpion was the worst on my stomach. The next day after I ate it, right before I go to work, let's just say it was pretty close to what you said JayT. Worst chile experience I have ever had.

Good luck JayT, keep that milk in, it helps the stomach pain.

It does but it takes its time..Remember it now :shocked:

The big yellow thing was very tasty.
That was my first Choc and it kicked my ass.
The Dorset was excellent on that re-heated pizza slice.
I'm taking my time to savor each one.
I still have the Savina, 7-Podt, and Scorp left.
The little orange/peach bullets are so good
too that I'm saving them for later.
I hope I don't get that gut wrenching SSS disorder later too.

I loved the Chocolate Hab! The scorpion burned/stung like nothing I've had before.

I then tried to add some to a meal, mind you I hadn't eating... I could not finish my dinner until the next morning... That scorpion was pure fire. I've got the dorset left so I can only imagine how that will be....

Thanks again, AJ!

Feeling the burn...

Oh My ...
That Scorp should be used for tear gas. Rinsing the plate that I cut it on was worse than eating it. It burnt my eyes. I had to step back. The whole kitchen smells like it.
I cut about half of it into little pieces and put them on a sandwich. Normally when I do this, I can barely taste it, but that was good (intense flavor and heat). That has to be the hottest pepper in the world. I got a couple hiccups and thought I would puke at one point. Even though I was smiling and thinking it was tasty and felt good.
I'm still clearing my throat and spitting up phlegm. Now burping. What's next? oh my stomach.
I can't wait to grow this. ;^`)

7-podt tonight?
Mmmm..

ABurningMouth said:
Oh My ...
That Scorp should be used for tear gas. Rinsing the plate that I cut it on was worse than eating it. I had to step back. The whole kitchen smells like it.
I cut about half of it into little pieces and put them on a sandwich. Normally when I do this, I can barley taste it, but that was good (intense flavor and heat). That has to be the hottest pepper in the world. I got a couple hickups and thought I would puke at one point. Even though I was smiling and thinking it was tasty and felt good.
I'm still clearing my throat and spitting up flem. Now burping. What's next? oh my stomach.
I can't wait to grow this. ;^`)

7-podt tonight?
Mmmm..

Phlegm spitting. Possible puking. Hiccuping. Body spasm's and convulsing....YOU'RE DOING IT RIGHT!

Cheers, TB.

Jay,

Would you do the exact same thing again? Knowing what you had to look forward to.

"Quote Jay" This was by far the worst my system ever reacted to a pepper. I had stomach cramps that started about 3-4 hours after I ate it. Had me up and in the bathroom 3 times. At 2am I was on the bowl hunched over clutching my stomach and writhing in pain so bad I was pouring sweat. I don't know if it was because I ate nothing but hot stuff yesterday or what, but that pepper owned me. I may change my mind, but right now I am still suffering and doubt I will be eating any peppers today.Quote Jay"

patrick said:
Jay,

Would you do the exact same thing again? Knowing what you had to look forward to.

"Quote Jay" This was by far the worst my system ever reacted to a pepper. I had stomach cramps that started about 3-4 hours after I ate it. Had me up and in the bathroom 3 times. At 2am I was on the bowl hunched over clutching my stomach and writhing in pain so bad I was pouring sweat. I don't know if it was because I ate nothing but hot stuff yesterday or what, but that pepper owned me. I may change my mind, but right now I am still suffering and doubt I will be eating any peppers today.Quote Jay"

Me i would take bite sizes pieces next time :(

patrick said:
Jay,

I'd be lying if I said no. I'm sure I will do it again next year when my peppers (from those seeds) are grown. I will make sure to eat more first next time and not hot stuff either. I still have many new peppers to try and am always game. I would love a bhut if anyone has one they could send me.:lol:

Thanks Patrick. I encourage anyone to do the same. Once you eat one whole, it will change everything. You will fear no pepper anymore... The only problem I have now is that I have no more and my stomach is fine, I'm sleeping fine, I am regular, damn this has to stop!

**heads out to store to get some habs**

Ok got my habs tonight. About 1lb of orange habs from the grocery store. The cashier tried to talk me out of it. He said, "you DO realize that these are a 10/10 on the heat scale". I said, "nah, maybe a 9. There are much hotter ones out there". Then he said well they're the hottest we have here. I just smiled that little smile that only we chileheads smile because we know what the rest of the world doesn't.

Hehehehehehe. I love that.

Like when i bought the mexi store outa all their hab sauce..gal had big eyebrows at me. Cute.

JayT said:
Ok got my habs tonight. About 1lb of orange habs from the grocery store. The cashier tried to talk me out of it. He said, "you DO realize that these are a 10/10 on the heat scale". I said, "nah, maybe a 9. There are much hotter ones out there". Then he said well they're the hottest we have here. I just smiled that little smile that only we chileheads smile because we know what the rest of the world doesn't.

You are Indeed a Chiliihead Brother :lol:

I remember de-seeding endless Scorpion peppers years ago. It was hell literally. I felt like I worked in a toxic factory. I swore never again. lol.

Chris

Yeah I deseeded all the peppers AJ sent me at the same time, I thought we were going to have to evacuate the house. My nose ran, eyes teared, and I coughed for over an hour AFTER I was done! And that was only about 10 peppers!

JayT said:
Yeah I deseeded all the peppers AJ sent me at the same time, I thought we were going to have to evacuate the house. My nose ran, eyes teared, and I coughed for over an hour AFTER I was done! And that was only about 10 peppers!

The deseeding doesn't bother me too much but when I run the cutting board, plate, knife, etc under hot water it really seems to vaporize it or something. Crawls right up my nose.

Back